The Nestlé Group is the world's largest food and beverage company with 92.6 billion Swiss Francs in sales in 2019. It is present in 187 countries around the world, has 403 factories and its 291'000 employees are committed to Nestlé's purpose of enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Nestlé offers a wide portfolio of products and services for people and their pets throughout their lives. Its more than 2000 brands range from global icons like Nescafé or Nespresso to local favourites. Company performance is driven by its Nutrition, Health and Wellness strategy. Nestlé is based in the Swiss town of Vevey where it was founded more than 150 years ago. Learn more about our Group and reasons to join us on www.nestle.com.
Location: Lausanne, Switzerland
Company: Nestlé Nespresso HQ
Act. Rate: 100%
Type of contract: 12-month contract
As a QA Specialist for Accessories, you will ensure that Product safety, Product quality requirements as well as regulatory compliance are fully met during the Accessory's development process. You will also contribute to the adequate and timely update of the Quality sign-off, together with the corresponding supporting documentation along all New Product. As well as, ensure continuous improvement by working on product non-conformities, supplier development and further optimization of new products development process.
A day in the life of a QA Specialist for Accessories
- Support new Accessories development
- Ensure the compliance with Nestlé Quality and Product Safety Standards as well as the legal/regulatory compliance
- Manage complaints and non-conformities related to Non-Food Accessories and Food & Bites
- Upgrade established standards as needed
- Ensure lessons learned and design rules are applied in new development projects
- Communicate resolution to the necessary stakeholders
- Find further improvement opportunities
What will make you successful
- University graduate or equivalent (preferred food science, material science or packaging).
- Experience in QA and/or Product development in the following fields
- Food, Plastic, Ceramic, Glass, Stainless Steel, Paper and carton, Textile, Co-packing
- Promotional items
- Factory and/or market positions, environments
- Proven track record in delivering results by working with cross-functional teams and projects
- Good business writing and speaking skills in English