Become part of the Executive Assistant Team at McKinsey & Company, one of the world’s most renowned management consultancies. The foundation of our work is our people – McKinsey & Company is looking for the best talent to augment our clients’ success on a lasting basis. As an Executive Assistant you will be part of an ambitious team that provides direct support to our partners in their challenging responsibilities. With your organizational talent and your careful and assured way of working, you are a direct interface between partners and clients and thereby contribute directly to the success of our company.
In the central role of an Executive Assistant, wide-ranging skills and a confident personality are required. Your main responsibility is to coordinate important appointments and meetings with renowned international clients as well as our worldwide offices. You book all business trips and support the day-to-day business responsibly and with foresight. You organize meetings, telephone and video conferences and conduct (e-mail) correspondence in German and English. As our partners are usually on the road, you will act as a reliable and confident interface in the team, but you will also be able to make decisions independently. You combine the knowledge entailed in your trustworthy position with very good communication skills and a customer service orientation.
This is what you bring with you
- You have commercial training or training related to the hotel industry. You may also have relevant work experience.
- You write stylistically impeccable German and have a very good command of spoken and written English.
- You have organizational talent, you are flexible and you work independently, purposefully, carefully and with absolutely reliability.
- You identify with your job and act in a forward-looking, efficient and responsible manner at all times.
- You are able to work under pressure and keep a cool head even under time pressure and in hectic situations.
- You have strong communication skills, you like dealing with people, and you have a friendly and cultivated manner.
What we offer you
With us you will have challenging and varied tasks as part of a committed team. A modern workplace in the heart of the city of Zurich, all-day catering and attractive social benefits await you. Company affiliation and an informal culture are supported by numerous events. Learn more about us: http://www.mckinsey.com/ch
Are you ready for a new challenge?
Sibylle is looking forward to your application via our homepage:
and would be happy to answer any questions you may have.