We are looking for a hands-on Executive Assistant & Communication Coordinator who supports our global Executive Team and ensures a persuasive internal communication experience.
You want to change people’s lives? Well, we at Hocoma do this every single day - with game-changing and innovative technologies that improve human movement therapy for millions of patients around the world. With over 20 years pioneering the advancement of rehabilitation technology, Hocoma products and technologies can be found in the most forward-thinking neuro-rehab facilities, top hospitals and stand-out clinics, changing lives for the better daily.
Hocoma, along with other market leaders such as Motek and Fysioroadmap, is part of the DIH group advancing medical technologies around the world.
Join us and become a part of a global network of leading brands to redefine the therapy standards of tomorrow – today!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO…
- be the administrative support partner for our Global Corporate Executive Board (CEB) and Local Executive Team (LET)?
- compile and fine tune various documents and presentations in English and German for our company and international partners?
- research and collect data to prepare documents for review and presentation by executives and committees?
- organize meetings and workshops as well as write minutes and reports of various types?
- manage and maintain schedules, appointments, and travel arrangements for the CEB?
- coordinate and assist corporate communication and announcements?
- manage our internal information platform and further develop it?
- develop corporate induction packages and induction programs in collaboration with HR?
- take part in different interdisciplinary projects such as e.g. employee event planning?
WE MATCH WITH CANDIDATES WHO...
- thrive on fostering and maintaining collaborative relationships across functions and regions.
- share our values and know how to communicate and relay them persuasively.
- are flexible and keep their eye on the ball in a dynamic environment.
- are hands-on, solution-oriented, and forward thinking.
- have a high level of discretion, confidentiality, and integrity.
- have good judgement of situations and ability to work independently.
- at least 5 years of work experience as Executive Assistant in a dynamic and international environment.
- Swiss KV, Business University Degree or equivalent (preferred).
- an organizational talent and the ability to multi-task.
- profound experience in articulating and formatting information for internal communications and managing different channels (incl. memos, emails, presentations, reports, internal communication platform etc.).
- knowledge in using various software, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software (MS Office).
- fluent language skills in English and German (written and spoken).
Leading. Innovative. Reliable. Human. Integrity. Passionate.
That is what DIH stands for. What do you stand for?
To be considered as an outstanding candidate, please include your compelling motivation letter that points out why you match with us, and your resume when applying on our website.