China Construction Bank (second largest bank in the world) opened our Zurich office in 2016 as the first Chinese bank in Switzerland. Our goal is to provide secure, high-quality, and efficient financial services to Chinese companies in Switzerland and Swiss companies in China. In Zurich, we focus on corporate banking for large and medium-sized clients and support their trade and investment relationships. Our products and services include commercial loans, trade finance, treasury, RMB clearing, settlement, RMB Qualified Foreign Institutional Investors (RQFII) and other banking products. We employ less than 50 professionals with Chinese or European background and are FINMA regulated.
We are looking for a highly motivated, dynamic Head Accounting.
Your main responsibilities
- Responsible for overall management of the Accounting
- Tax: Responsible for various local and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings; ensure compliance with Swiss and China requirements
- Responsible for comprehensive business plan and resource allocation
- Accounting procedure: Preserving the assets of the company by minimizing risk and ensuring accurate books and records
- Preparation and Presentation of the periodic financial statements, annual reports and ad-hoc financial analysis
- Coordination of oversight of the budgeting process
- Internal Accounting: Managing a variety of accounting tasks in accordance with IFRS
- Financial Audit: Lead / Manage Year End Audit process with external audit firm and internal risk and compliance team
- Responsible for Asset, liability and liquidity management
- Production of payment orders as well as evaluating and reporting all payroll relevant data
- Master degree in accounting or similar field
- Must possess a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar field
- Able to lead and motivate a team of professionals
- Superior Excel skills
- Well knowledge of IFRS and FINMA circular 2020/1
- Well knowledge of FiRE
- Flexibility and ability to work effectively with tight timelines
- Technical excellence and excellent analytical thinking
- Proficiency in German and English; Chinese would be a strong asset
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a positive and hands-on attitude
From all our employees we expect professional customer service, high level of expertise, an independent and reliable way of working, a positive team spirit and cultural acceptance.
If your profile matches the above requirements, please send your complete application (CV with photo, work certificates and diplomas) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
China Construction Bank
Semra Kahraman, Head Human Resources
+41 43 555 88 53