This position is an excellent opportunity for professional growth with the ability to see several different functions within a growing international company.
To complement its growing team, Verity is looking for an Accounting Assistant 60%. The successful candidate will report to the Accounting Manager and will assist primarily with the company’s Accounts Payable function. The ideal candidate should be near completion of a Bachelor’s Degree focusing on Accounting with 1-2 years of work experience and the willingness to learn new tasks and assist where needed in a high-paced environment. We offer an excellent opportunity for professional growth with the ability to see several different functions within a growing company. This position expected to grow into a Junior Accountant position with additional responsibilities and a higher work percentage within 12 months.
Verity is the global leader in autonomous indoor drone systems and a leading provider of drone failsafe technology. Founded in 2014, Verity's drones have completed more than 200,000 autonomous flights safely above people, in more than 100 facilities in 20 countries worldwide. Its systems enable the deployment of dynamic sensors and other payloads anywhere in commercial and industrial facilities. Verity’s drones have been used by some of the world’s biggest names in entertainment, including Cirque du Soleil and Madison Square Garden, and in global tours of major artists including Drake and Metallica.
Verity is based in Zurich, backed by world-class investors, and has assembled a diverse and talented team of 60 employees. Do you want to join a fast-moving young company where your contributions will make a difference? Then join us!
Please only apply through the link below. Please sumbit resume in English.
- Assist with the company’s Accounts Payable function including the review of invoices to be paid, coding of expenses to the proper financial accounts and ensuring timely payments
- Assist in the quarterly financial close and the preparation of the company’s financial statements
- Support the Finance Team with other accounting and finance related tasks
- Support the Back Office and HR Team with administrative tasks (approx. 20%)
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Near completion of Bachelor’s Degree with focus on Accounting
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel is essential
- Good communication skills (written, spoken) in English & German
- Accurate, detailed and deadline-oriented
- Strong team player with a pro-active and hands-on mindset
- Desire to drive one’s career by learning new tasks and taking on new responsibilities
- Enjoy being part of a rapidly growing, young company
- Possibility to develop and take on further responsibilities
- Member of an international team which currently represents 22 nationalities
- Exposure to a broad range of topics in a startup environment
- Convenient location near Bahnhof Oerlikon