An international large Private Bank in Zurich-City with a strong standing in the global market and solid track record in global success is seeking a Regulatory Specialist 100% (f/m/d) with immediate availabiity.
An opportunity has arisen for the Regulatory Specialist - Private Banking 60-100% (m/f/d) to look after key business processes to be audited in relation to AML/KYC and Client Suitability.
This assignment is planned to start immediately for ca. six months with option to extend.
Regulatory Specialist Interim 100% (m/f/d) - Private Banking
As a Regulatory Specialist Interim 100% (f/m) you will be responsible for completion of internal audit testing and evluation of controls and processes at the bank and conduct the audit fieldwork for two key audits of AML/KYC and Client Suitability.
This does not include financial or IT related activities for the completion.
- manage and complete the audit work in the timescales defined
- perform controls and audit procedures in compliance with laws and regulations
- conduct and document the audit results in high quality work papers
- work in collaboration with all internal stakeholders to deliver audit results
- support additional projects as requested
As a key link across this assignment within the Bank, a strong and highly motivated outlook towards your work is essential. Coupled with a positive and hardworking ethic to ensure high standards are met.
*minimum three years of internal audit experience in Banking is mandatory, ideally with a background in internal audit or regulatory & compliance flied within Private Banking
- strong knowledge of anti-money laundering and client suitabiilty risks, controls and processes is a must
- excellent knowledge of AML/KYC and client suitability
- highly motivated with a positive attitude and self-starter mindset
- fluent in English and German mandatory, any other languages are considered as an asset
If you are keen to join this Private Bank as a Regulatory Specialist 100% (f/m/d) on this interim assignment, I look forward to receiving your application!