With a diverse portfolio of more than 20 brands sold in approximately 150 countries and territories, Estée Lauder Companies is the global leader in prestige beauty, recognized for its skincare, make-up, fragrances, and hair care products. In Switzerland, Estée Lauder has the main Supply Chain (SC) Hub for Travel Retail and EMEA, offering many opportunities across multiple functions to grow your career and become part of our amazing Supply Chain teams.
To strengthen our Finance team, we are now hiring an Accounting & Compliance Manager based in Galgenen, Switzerland.
As an Accounting & Compliance Manager your main responsibilities will be tied to financial compliance, policies, accounting practices and reporting. You will manage the month-end accounting procedure, taxation, treasury requirements and payroll in line with corporate and local statutory directives. Furthermore, you will be in charge for SOX compliance of the company and lead the SOX and Financial Audit.
• Responsible for an accurate and effective month end procedure
• Responsible for managing internal and external Audit as well as SOX assessments
• In charge of the Year End (and quarterly) accounting management including guidance to the local and regional teams to ensure a synchronized approach
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert for Accounting, SOX and Audit. Ensure relevant financial policies and SOX controls are implemented in accordance with the corporate framework.
• Responsible for preparing the Swiss statutory Financials
• In charge of the tax return for the company’s consolidated Financials (3 Legal Entities)
• Drive process (Finance & Accounting) improvement to achieve effectiveness and efficiency
• Monthly performance Reports and analysis of the Financial Result
• Lead a team of 3 accounting professionals
We are looking for someone who brings:
• University Business degree
• Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position
• Technical Accounting experience along with advanced understanding of distribution operations, company policies and internal controls
• Experience in US GAAP Accounting and Sarbanes Oxley Regulations
• Experienced in managing a team of accountants
• Capable of backing up the Executive Finance Manager in general Finance & accounting matters
• Expert to continuously improve processes with a holistic view of a complex environment
• Knowledgeable of payroll, pension plan and Swiss taxation requirements
• SAP knowledge is an advantage
• Fluent in English, German of advantage
We offer you:
• a fantastic opportunity to work in an international, fast-paced, and high-touch environment
• a nurturing and challenging culture that is respectful of our roots and promotes intensive career development across multiple functions
• to be part of a company that creates prestige beauty products that also advance sustainability and help contribute to a stable climate and a healthy, beautiful planet
• inclusion, diversity, and equity which are natural extensions of The Estée Lauder Companies’ values
• amazing support for your work-life balance (gym allowance, 40-hour workweek, flexible hybrid working model)
• personal development opportunities via our internal training hub, LinkedIn Learning, and external educational trainings
• access to our employee staff shop, the possibility to buy Reka checks with a discount, and free parking spaces for all our employees
Is this position relevant and interesting for you? Then apply online now!