Overall management of a dynamic and innovative machine tools company
Our client, Starrag Vuadens SA, is a global technology leader in providing high-precision machine tools for milling, turning and boring operations. Since 2012 it has belonged to Starrag Group, an international machine tool group headquartered in Switzerland and listed on the Zurich stock exchange.
Starrag Vuadens specialises in high-precision and micro-machining solutions which are marketed under the Bumotec and SIP brands. The company focuses on the development and manufacturing of innovative machine tools dedicated to the complete machining of high-precision micromechanical components, particularly for the luxury goods industry, but also for the MedTech market and various high-precision micromechanical applications. To continue the growth of this dynamic and innovative entity, we are looking for an experienced and passionate person as
In this position you will be responsible for the company’s P&L and continue the success story of Starrag Vuadens together with 10 direct reports and 250 employees. In addition to that you will focus on generating innovative customer solutions to ensure long-term growthacross diverse industries and markets. As member of the Executive Board and Head of Business Unit Ultra Precision Machining Systems you will report directly to the Group CEO.
- Overall management and leadership of the company
- Key account management
- Development of new business opportunities and market entry strategies
- Implementation of innovative products / solutions which meet customer requirements
- Production planning and capacity management
- Active collaboration within the Starrag Group
- External and internal representation of the company
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a general management role in the capital goods industry (preferably mechanical / plant engineering)
- Proven commercial ability with B2B background
- Experience in building long-standing customer relationships
- Experience in applying state-of-the-art production methods in an industrial
- Mechanical engineering degree ideally combined with business management education
- Pragmatic and agile entrepreneurial spirit in a medium-sized company environment
- French native, very good German and English language skills
If you are interested in taking this exciting challenge in a world-class company with high-tech products and very motivated staff, do not hesitate to call us for additional information (+41 21 613 70 00) or to apply by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).