Masimo (NASDAQ: MASI) headquartered in Irvine, California, a global medical technology company that develops and manufactures innovative noninvasive patient monitoring technologies, including medical devices and a wide array of sensors, is looking to recruit for its new International Headquarter based in Neuchâtel the position of:
For this new role as a Sales Coordinator at Masimo, we are seeking a meticulous and adaptable sales coordinator to contribute to the achievement of sales targets by supporting sales representatives, coordinating sales activities, and maintaining good customer relationships. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales representatives.
The sales coordinator's responsibilities include supporting sales, ensuring order satisfaction, coordinating with other departments, motivating staff, handling administrative duties, and promoting customer satisfaction.
To be a successful sales coordinator, you should have excellent organizational, administrative, and problem-solving skills. You should also possess strong communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
The main goal of a Sales Coordinator is to coordinate and oversee the flow of a company’s products, solutions, or products to consumers. To reach this goal, she/he must be able to handle the following day-to-day duties:
- Helping the sales team to improve their productivity ensuring all Sales Representatives have high-quality, up-to-date support material
- Making the company's products and services as attractive to potential customers as possible
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic form and present reports
- Checking the orders have the correct prices, discounts, and product numbers
- Coordinating training and scheduling for sales staff
- Analyzing customer shopping data to optimize sales efforts and better identify potential customers
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Developing and maintaining filing systems to maintain sales records, prepare reports, and provide financial information to the finance department (KPIs report for customers)
- Cooperation with Sales operations team to map all the deals
- Working with staff members from other departments such as marketing, research/design and financing to optimize sales
- Stay up-to-date with new products and features
- A bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field
- Proven work experience, minimum 5 years as a Sales Coordinator or in other administrative positions preferably within the Medical devices OR pharmaceutical sector
- Certification in sales or marketing will be an asset
- Advanced knowledge of administrative recordkeeping
- Familiarity with sales reports and sales records.
- Experience with analytics and advertising, and proven success in the creation of marketing campaigns
- Strong focus and experience in building existing business and in new business development
- Hands on experience with CRM software (SalesForce) and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Demonstrated ability to assist senior management and sales representatives with any additional work as needed
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
- English fluent and any additional European language is a plus
Are you looking for uncommon opportunities with an extraordinary company?
We are looking for people who can, do and will make a difference. Are you interested to hear more about this position?
Please send your full application through our website.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com