As the world's global leader in innovative and sustainable building materials, LafargeHolcim is reinventing the way the world builds. Supported by a 70,000-diverse global team spread across 70 markets and four industry segments, we are committed to shaping a greener, smarter and healthier world - that works for all. For specific information about our corporate organization in Switzerland, please visit our company profile.
No agencies can be considered for this job posting.
Project Manager Price & Margin Management (100%)
LafargeHolcim at a glance
As we continue to look for more sustainable ways to build, we need world-class talents to join our team. People who are passionate about sustainability, have a curious mind and keen to grow, learn, develop and thrive in our high-performance culture.
For our corporate Price and Margin Management team based in Holderbank AG, we are looking for an experienced colleague, who creates superior value by connecting to develop and introduce local pricing strategies, price and margin management processes to sustainably increase the profitability of our company.
- Manage (in project mode) pricing initiatives in countries across LafargeHolcim
- Support the ambition and the direction of price and margin management initiatives on Group and/or local level
- Collaborate with and advice the countries in introducing pragmatic price and margin management related frameworks, tools and processes aiming to improve the profitability of the local companies
- Support the countries in the effective realization of their top and bottom line objectives
- Effectively use data to enable decision making and provide the necessary tools and systems based on business needs
- Share and further Develop the knowledge and expertise on price and margin management in the company and enable best practice sharing between countries
- Develop price and margin management related modules for commercial trainings and deliver these efficiently at local or regional level
- University degree required, preferably in business administration, or economics
- Master degree as an advantage
- 5+ years working in Price and Margin Management and Market Intelligence
- Operational experience in building materials industry
- Consulting and sales experience as an advantage
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven project management skills
- Advanced analytics and database management (advanced margin analysis and price management tools)
- Engaging and managing stakeholders on different seniority levels in a multicultural environment
- Track record in developing and delivering trainings
- Fluency in English. Additional languages would be an advantage.
If you have any questions concerning this job position, please contact
Your working location
Holcim Technology Ltd
More about LafargeHolcim
For more information please visit our website.