The KPMG Insights Centers combine cutting-edge technology and predictive analytics, enabling our clients to visualize and analyze data streams to generate tangible business results and accelerate innovation. Are you eager to take clients beyond what they already know, to see the art of the possible?
- Design and lead creative and collaborative problem-solving workshops and experiences to be held within our Insights Center
- Inspire and motivate clients to understand how data and analytics can become key business drivers (meetings and work-shops facilitation)
- Manage high quality business development sessions for our clients
- Utilize the multiple specific to the Insights Center technology tools to enable impactful and positive conversations and experiences (in physical, hybrid and virtual environment)
- Internal stakeholder management and sessions project management (with direct responsibility for operational activities)
- Scout, review and implement, in collaboration with IT, new tools and technologies for continuously innovating the Insights Center experience
- Create engaging contents and visual presentations for client session (use of story-telling and graphic facilitation)
- Ongoing collaboration with the Global Insights Center Network
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
- At least 8 years professional experience in business consulting and collaborative work design
- Certification in data-driven decision-making or quality methodology (e.g. PMP, Prince2, Lean Six Sigma, Six Sigma etc.) is a plus
- Knowledge of collaboration methodologies and tools (design thinking, futures thinking, lean start-up and SCRUM) and understanding of technologies such as AI, IA and Data & Analytics
- Experience using visualization/dashboarding tools (e.g. Power BI, Tableau, etc.) and UX/graphic design skills (e.g. Adobe Suite, HTML, etc.) are essential
- Project and event management experiences, as well as experiences in facilitating workshops in hybrid and virtual sessions, ideally knowledge of video conference technologies and tools
- Proficient English skills are required, knowledge of any other language is a plus
As digital and innovation professional, you will be part of the KPMG Switzerland Insights Center Team. We believe that enhanced insights for our clients can only be delivered when anchored in the deep business knowledge offered by KPMG data specialists and industry experts. Our services play a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues. We offer ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practice to drive innovation and entrepreneurship.
KPMG is known for providing clear and consistent solutions in the areas of auditing and advisory services. The broad palette of services across many subject matters and industries allows the provision of multidisciplinary services from a single source for our clients on the one hand and diverse careers and development options for our employees on the other hand. Our dealings are fair and frank and we strive to always look at the results of our work through the eyes of our clients. At KPMG, we are aware that if we add value for our clients, we also do the same for ourselves.
To apply for this vacancy, please provide your cover letter, CV and all relevant certificates. We look forward to receiving your application.