Zurich Instruments is a technology leader in advanced test and measurement instruments and a pioneer in quantum computing control systems. Our products are used by the most ambitious scientists and engineers around the world. In 2018 we launched the first ever commercial Quantum Computing Control System to accelerate the progress of the community towards impactful quantum computers.
Today, we have several ongoing projects with leading research groups and external partners and more are yet to come. To ensure successful project acquisition and execution, we are looking for a
to strengthen our Marketing & Sales team in Zurich.
- Manage research projects by coordinating internal resources and partners for an effective execution.
- Identify new sources of funding and develop a sustainable and effective funding strategy.
- Write and review project proposals. Engage with funding agencies.
- Provide application-specific customer support.
- Establish new customer contacts and maintain existing relations, securing future sales mainly related to quantum computing.
- Ph.D. in physics, mathematics, or computer science close to quantum computing research.
- Proven track record of successful research proposals and project execution.
- Experience as project administrator, coordinator, or manager in a complex R&D environment.
- Working experience in business, management, budgeting, and/or analysis.
- Passion for successful stakeholder management across time zones and excellent cultural sensitivity.
You are a results-oriented, motivated self-starter who loves to tackle challenges in a cooperative fashion. You perceive daily variation in your tasks as a positive stimulus for your development and you feel inspired by a multicultural, high-tech environment.
Zurich Instruments offers a diverse work environment with an open company culture, where personal development forms the base of our success. Now is a great time to join the team. We are looking forward to receiving your resume and motivation letter.