We offer you
- Flexible annual working hours based on a 40-hour week, with 100% employment
- Vacation entitlement: 25 days from the age of 20, 27 days from the age of 40 and 30 days from the age of 50
- Hybrid Working model
- Generous bonus system and extra-mandatory pension fund contributions
- Individual training opportunities (internal and external)
- Relocation service
- Various Discounts (Health, Car, Entertainment and much more)
- Employee Events
- Flat hierarchy structure
- Warm and international corporate cultur based on respect and cooperation
Hexagon is a leading provider of digital reality solutions and employs more than 24,000 people in 50 countries. You will be part of a strong, experienced, inspiring and motivated team of experts driving the future of Hexagon. You will use and develop your skills in our highly innovative and diverse environment.
Flexible working models allow you to ideally combine work and private interests.
Committed and with passion for precision we create digital reality solutions combining sensor, software, and autonomous technologies to empower a sustainable future.
In international and interdisciplinary teams, our experts develop groundbreaking innovations that perfectly merge design and engineering. The Design and Disruptive Technology team is looking for a C++ Software Engineer to add revolutionary features to our latest generation of Reality Capture devices like the BLK2GO, the BLK ARC and BLK2GO PULSE. Join our team and make your visions come true!