CRM Business and Data Analyst
permanent, 80 - 100%
Start: as soon as possible
Data has become the new inevitable fuel to gather insights for our business and solutions as well as understanding our customers better in a fast-changing economic environment. With help of your expertise, we want to take the next step to become a data driven company which leverages sales and marketing tools to foster and accelerate business growth and innovations for a better world.
Take this unique opportunity and join our Sales Intelligence Team where we are looking for a data-driven, analytical and can-do personality (all genders).
- Design, planning and implementation of new sales, marketing, and service processes in our CRM environment in close collaboration with internal business users / stakeholders and ITP department
- Planning and executing global rollouts of new CRM functionalities incl. the preparation of required training collateral and presentations
- Planning and executing continuous improvements / adjustment of existing CRM processes especially for new Sales channels e.g., Inside Sales, Marketing automation etc.
- Supporting to increase CRM user adoption by acting as go to person for CRM power users, creating documentation and video instructions
- Completed studies (university, FH, HF) in Business Administration, Business Information Technology or similar
- 3+ years of working experience in the field of CRM (ideally Salesforce or SAP) in Sales / Marketing & System and Processes optimization
- Experience or transferable skill from a previous role related to CRM, processes, data analytics or reporting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with good communication and presentation skills on all levels
- Familiar with stakeholder management within a matrix organization up to C-level
- Excellent presentation skills and user training experience
- Excellent communication skills in English & basic knowledge in German, any additional language would be beneficial
- International background and experience with global software roll-outs
- Knowledge within Business Intelligence / Data Analytics topics
- Experience working within a matrix organization on a global scale, preferably in a sales role
- Experience with Application Lifecycle Management solutions
- Experience in agile project management methodologies e.g., Scrum
- Career and personal development, Cross-cultural working environment, Employer-funded pension plan, Employee benefits and discounts, Profit-sharing
- Cover letter, Resume, Transcripts, Letters of recommendation, Certifications
Who we are
Bühler as an employer
We are working to create sustainable innovations for a better world. Our aim is to transform the world's most pressing food and mobility challenges into sustainable technologies, process solutions and business models. At Bühler, you are empowered to show initiative and take responsibility. In our family-owned company, personal success goes hand in hand with shared success. We foster a diverse and inclusive workplace where integrity and courage are key drivers of our success. We support your personal development because we want you to make a difference. By joining Bühler, you will be helping us tackle global challenges while at the same time meeting the needs of our customers.
Bühler is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity and inclusion at our company, therefore, it's important that you match us and we match you. Regardless of your gender (m/f/d).
Questions? We're happy to help!