Visual Artist / Channel Manager (Ref. 2330)
As a leading sustainable private bank, we offer dynamic and personalized services in investment advisory and asset management for private and institutional clients. Our success depends on the enthusiasm and commitment of our employees and we value each person with their unique technical expertise, professional qualifications and social skills.
We are successfully operating for more than 180 years across 27 locations worldwide and offer our employees the chance to be a part of our success. Our employees are our most valuable asset, we are proud of our unique culture that fosters entrepreneurship and is fueled by a high team spirit and the positive attitude of each individual. Join our international team and be part of the next chapter of the J. Safra Sarasin Group.
Do you enjoy designing and producing a wide variety of marketing materials for investment solutions in the asset management industry? Do you feel like a fish in water for both online and offline projects? Do you already have experience in managing intranet and website pages? If so, we're looking for someone just like you.
As Visual Artist / Channel Manager at Bank J. Safra Sarasin you produce, manage and develop an expanding range of international on- and offline marketing materials. You will work closely with various stakeholders such as Product Specialists, Investment Writer, Research Analysts, Portfolio Managers, Branding and Communications as well as Legal & Compliance.
- Design and produce marketing collaterals such as Product presentations, Flyers, Brochures, Magazines, Info Graphics for various channels
- Transform investment content into easily understood communication materials (offline and online), taking into account the target audience, key messages and internal guidelines
- Oversee the operational production and maintenance of communication materials, striving for simplification, standardisation and automation of related processes
- Support keynote speakers to create visually appealing and convincing presentations
- You always think cross-media an not in single measures
- Completed apprenticeship as Commercial Clark in Financial Industry with higher education (university / FH) in Marketing, Communications or similar
- At least 3 years of practical experience in hands-on creation of marketing materials in the financial industry, particularly asset management or marketing agency for financial industry
- Knowledge in content management systems and social media (LinkedIn)
- Profound IT-affinity, in particular Adobe Creative Cloud
- Creative way of thinking while demonstrating high attention to detail and consistency
- Practical project management experience
- Ability to work with various stakeholder, hands-on mentality as well as strong work ethics
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English, fluency in German or any other language is a plus
Please note that only direct applications will be considered.
Please note that if you submit your application, Bank J. Safra Sarasin Ltd will process your personal data for the purpose of the hiring and employment process. For further information, please read the Data Privacy Statement for applicants available on the Bank's website here. By submitting your application, you then confirm your understanding and acceptance of the above.