For out client, a renowned player in the Swiss Banking industry, we are looking for a Software Engineer to join their IT Engineering & Development team.
You will actively participate in all stages of the software development lifecycle with focus on requirements' engineering, software design and development activities for the existing and new mobile applications.
- Work with experienced engineers to design and develop new mobile applications and/or modules
- Integrate with the existing applications portfolio as well as third parties' software
- Liaise with production support and operations teams for Troubleshooting of production software and bug fixing (level 3 support)
- Willing to understand all aspects, functional/business and technical, of the applications on which you work on so that you can be greatly effective
- Master or Bachelor in Computer Science (or equivalent degree)
- 5+ years experience of mobile application development (Kotlin for Android & Swift for iOS) and experience with CI/CD systems
- Web technologies (SOAP, Rest) and Microservice (MSA) architecture and strong understanding of software design patterns & object oriented principles
- A solid grasp on software engineering practices (e.g. thorough code reviews, unit tests, deep focus on quality, design documentation)
- Knowledge of Java applications servers (WAS, JBoss, Tomcat), Kubernetes, relational databases and also working experience with common networking, infrastructure, operating systems and security fundamentals is considered a plus
- Good communication skills and an open style to provide transparency to management
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with a strong desire to increase efficiency and make an impact while creatively collaborate and execute team goals contributing to the Bank's vision.
Have we sparked your interest? I look forward to receiving your application
Randstad (Schweiz) AG