Resilience Leadership and Culture Expert
- You have a Master degree from University or Business school with focus in Psychology, Organizational Development and/or Change Management.
- You have min. 4 years of professional experience in human resources or project management and are experienced with change management methodologies or resilience leadership.
- You are passionate and have experience from the area of resilience leadership / well-being (must), cultural development and change management (plus). Mental health knowledge is a plus.
- You are experienced in facilitating challenging discussions with your stakeholders.
- You have strong relationship management skills, including the ability to coach others.
- You are a team-player, agile and innovative, you have ability to work with and interpret data.
- You are fluent in English (communication and facilitation skills).
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and adapt, develop, grow and transform the future of our firm and industry? Then trust to go aheader with us.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.
PwC, Birchstrasse 160, 8050 Zürich