Sunrise, a wholly owned subsidiary of Liberty Global
, is the largest private telecommunications company in Switzerland. Sunrise offers industry leading mobile, Internet, TV and fixed network services for private and business customers. With its leading hybrid fiber network including one of the world's best mobile networks, Sunrise provides giga speeds to more than 90% of Swiss households and is on its way to becoming a national champion.
Duties and responsibilities:
Important interfaces & contacts:
- Drive business by optimizing our journeys to better meet customer needs
- Identify opportunities in digital sales and care funnels based on analytics data, behavioral heuristics, psychology, and eCommerce best practices
- Create testable hypothesis and come up with distinctive concepts, working together with dedicated UX Design colleagues
- Design, conduct and analyze experiments such as A/B tests, unmoderated user tests, and surveys
- Communicate results and ensure implementation by pro-actively consulting business teams and relevant decision makers across functions and levels
- Drive further growth with a CRO strategy, create potential roadmaps and define focus features
- Support UX Designers and UX Researchers and stakeholders with an end-to-end understanding for state-of-the-art solution
- Human-Centered Design Center of Excellence (UX Researcher, Architects, Designers, Copywriter)
- Product Owners in squads across Digital Sales, eCare and Innovation
- Data Science, Web Analytics and Marketing
What we look for in an applicant:
- Master's degree in Service Design, Human-Computer Interaction, Statistics, Media Sciences, Psychology, Business Information Technology or in a related field
- Minimum of 5 years of research experience in larger business contexts with proficiency in statistical analysis
- Strong presentation skills with "can do" mentality
- Expert in A/B testing tools like Adobe Target, Google Optimize or Optimizely
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and to define roadmaps
- Fluency in English is a must, German is a plus
At Sunrise, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where every voice is heard, perspectives are shared and values are respected. As an equal opportunity employer, it is crucial to have a diverse workforce for the success of our business.
In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.