Do you want to join an upbeat, driven, and inclusive HR Operations Team? Are you interested in gaining insight into HR processes and supporting us in our digitalization journey? If so, then this opportunity is for you!
Please do not hesitate to send your CV and few words about yourself.
What exactly do we do in HR Operations:
- We ensure precise maintenance of our systems in line with internal and external policies and regulations.
- We aspire to provide excellent support and service to our employees, across all Bayer Switzerland sites.
- We continuously seek for efficiencies and automation in the design and implementation of our processes.
- We strive to collaborate with the other enabling functions, both locally and globally, in projects to improve our HR systems and process landscape.
Your new role will be to support the team operationally with these tasks. We can work together to define which best suit the skills you bring and the knowledge you wish to develop.
Who are you:
- Enrolled student in management studies or (business) psychology with a passion for HR and people management.
- Open-minded, outgoing, and friendly character with a "hands-on/can do" mindset who drives results individually, as well as in teamwork
- Prior experience in the area of HR gained through an internship or student job is an advantage
- Proactive and flexible ways of working
- Very good communication skills in English and German, French is a plus.