Human Capital Business Partner Advisory
- You have a university degree in business administration with a focus on HR management or a degree in psychology with further education in HRM.
- You have already gained at least 5 years of experience as an HR Business Partner in an international organization with relevant experience with Swiss Employment Law.
- You are a highly service-oriented, committed and outgoing personality who enjoys working independently and as part of a team in a dynamic environment and who is quick on the uptake.
- You have a keen interest in your internal customers and know how to proactively create value beyond the current service.
- You speak and write German and English very well and communicate proactively and confidently in both languages.
PwC Switzerland is the leading audit and advisory company in Switzerland. As an independent member of the international PwC network, we help organisations and individuals to deliver solutions and sustained outcomes in the areas of assurance, advisory and tax services.