NEOVIVA is a new medical-psychotherapeutic boutique clinic in the upscale segment. We treat clients suffering from problematic substance use and mental disorders. Our treatment concept follows an internationally recognized model. The clinic is elevated on the shores of Lake Lucerne (Canton Lucerne) and is available to English-speaking clients from Switzerland and abroad.
We are currently seeking to start in April '22 or by agreement:
We follow an abstinence- and recovery-oriented approach. Our clients undergo a high-intensity, group-based psychotherapeutic program using evidence-based methods for a minimum of four weeks. NEOVIVA is Switzerland's only international, highly specialised and group-based addiction treatment clinic.
- University degree in psychology
- Completed or advanced psychotherapy training
- Enjoy interprofessional and interdisciplinary cooperation as well as helping to shape and further develop our treatment and therapy offers
- Appreciative attitude, empathy, and high social competence
- Openness to new approaches, commitment, flexibility, and the ability to work in a team
- Excellent knowledge of English, other languages are an advantage
- Psychodiagnostic evaluations, assessments and treatment formulation
- Psychotherapeutic treatment of clients in individual and group settings
- Case management incl. documentation and reporting
- Application of rTMS (training will be provided)
- Interest in scientific work and research in addiction treatment
We are a young company with a modern and future-oriented attitude at an exceptional place of work. You will have the opportunity to contribute to an innovative treatment concept in a working environment that allows room for new approaches and ideas. You will work with an international, interdisciplinary team and treat people from different cultural backgrounds.
If you want to shape your workplace and the company and feel comfortable in an innovative clinic in start-up mode, we look forward to getting to know you. For further information, please contact Fenina Erpf, tel. 079 454 05 33. We look forward to receiving your electronic application with photo: firstname.lastname@example.org.