Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
Investment Structurer (f/m)
Country: CHE - Pfäffikon
Category: Asset Management
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with over USD 55 billion in assets under
management and more than 500 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 400 professionals is
responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and
multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin,
London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
As an Investment Structurer you will play an active role in shaping our traditional and alternative investment funds
and other client offerings. You will contribute to new product initiatives as well as help to strengthen and develop
our existing investment programs, while being guided by our broader corporate strategy and a constantly changing
- Lead and manage a diverse range of projects which impact our funds, managed accounts and other investment vehicles;
- Design and implement structuring solutions to meet the specific needs of our clients;
- Appoint, instruct and manage service providers and other counterparties by negotiating commercial and legal
agreements and other contracts;
- Coordinate with internal teams such as investment management, client relationship management, operations and legal,
and liaise with clients and other external counterparties such as law firms, investment banks, brokerage firms and
- Master's degree;
- 2-5 years of relevant experience, ideally in a similar role;
- Fluency in English, familiarity working in a global team environment highly valued;
- Solid understanding of financial concepts;
- Excellent project management, analytical and negotiation skills;
- Broad interest in business, legal and regulatory topics as well as in operational processes;
- Proactive, dynamic and results-oriented personality who excels in a team environment.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an
international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact our Senior HR Manager Ms Sandra Wichert.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 17
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
HR Manager Professional
LGT Capital Partners AG