Who we are
You enjoy creating and innovating. You never stop striving for better. You take responsibility and you get results. You love being part of a team. Above all, you want your work to matter: Welcome to our world! At Sonova we create sense by bringing sound to life. Our innovative hearing care solutions help millions of people enjoy life's unforgettable moments.
We offer exceptional career opportunities through market-leading brands from consumer to medical, products and services that keep pushing hearing care forward, and a culture where you can quickly belong and perform at your best.
If you want the freedom to explore, opportunities to grow, and make positive change on people lives through your work, this is the place for you.
Join Sonova. Create sense.
In this role, you will be leading a small team of integration and configuration engineers where you will also contribute to the corresponding tasks. You enjoy gaining a broad view of our hearing devices and to collaborate closely with specialists from various teams. You will drive the firmware and configuration coordination and contribute to the quality of our hearing device products.
- Create and manage hearing device configuration data for product configuration
- Coordinate a small team including planning of the project tasks
- Close alignment and collaboration with specialists in adjacent teams, such as embedded software, development environment, hardware teams as well as with corresponding stakeholders
- Firmware release coordination including quality contributions, e.g., good alignment with verification teams
- Build-up and share knowledge to integrate the various technical domains into our hearing devices
- Definition of data structures for future platforms and products
- Version, interface and feature management
- Architecture contributions to the evolution of our hearing device configuration
- Modelling of corresponding variation points and interface definition
- Contribute to our CI/CD integration pipeline to further improve the efficiency and quality
- Release and rollout management as well as dependency handling
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related fields
- 3+ years of experience in the area of embedded software integration or as release engineer
- Experience as software engineer, preferably in the domains of embedded software, wireless development or signal processing
- Knowledge of C# or Python for integration tests is an advantage
- Project or team lead experience is an advantage
- Experience in CI/CD engineering and with package managers
- Experience in modelling of data structures and interfaces
- Result-oriented team player with a pragmatic approach and good communication skills
- Passionate about best practices and commitment to high quality
- Motivated to build up knowledge on hearing devices
- Fluent in English; German is a plus
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more - including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles. Employment level 80-100%.
Kira Maurer, Talent Acquisition Manager, is looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, references, and certificates) via our online job application platform.
For this vacancy only direct applications will be considered.