The Senior Legal Administrator will report to the Director, Corporate Counsel in Neuchatel, manage Masimo's entities outside the United States, including related corporate governance activities and compliance, review contracts as assigned, and manage various legal and compliance projects as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Manage and administer all company secretarial matters and corporate governance matters for Masimo's entities outside of the United States (OUS), including:
- Maintaining company OUS entities' secretarial records and registers, statutory filings and registrations as required by, and in accordance with, local regulations;
- Preparing all necessary documents, organizing annual meetings, and maintaining OUS entities' registered offices as necessary;
- Reviewing, drafting, and managing company secretarial related documents such as minutes, resolutions and powers of attorney;
- Maintaining and further developing Masimo's corporate secretary and corporate governance processes and record management, including storing entity records;
- Project managing and supporting entity creation, transfer, changes to corporate form, changes to entity directors/managers, other changes, and dissolution;
- Responding timely to inquiries regarding entities from internal and external sources and providing appropriate documentation as necessary, especially in the support of sales activities;
- Interfacing with company's outside vendors assisting with entity governance;
- Ensuring Masimo's and each entities' directors' compliance with all corporate formalities and with other legal requirements, including creating and maintaining a corporate calendar;
- Advising Masimo on regulations, corporate governance practices, and policies;
- Supporting other company departments and functions to the extent they need or request entity-related support or information;
- Staying up to date on corporate requirements in all jurisdictions where the company has an OUS entity; and
- Providing any and all other support relating to company's OUS entities as necessary and requested;
- Draft and review various OUS contracts as assigned and under the supervision of Masimo's internal legal counsel and assisting with contract administration before, during, and after signing;
- Manage various legal and compliance projects within the legal function, including:
- Establishing project plans, defining deliverables, timelines, and budgets, and identifying stakeholders;
- Managing the project; and
- Working and coordinating with other functions and stakeholder to complete the project on time and on budget.
- Performing other tasks and other functions as assigned.
- At least 3 years of entity management experience in a professional firm or similar company, managing 20 multi-national entities;
- Organized and able to design systems and processes to efficiently manage many entities;
- Comfortable providing guidance and advice to senior management regarding entity matters;
- Good computer skills;
- Able to work under pressure and independently with good attention to detail;
- Positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Fluency in English and one other majorEuropeanlanguage.
Are you looking for uncommon opportunities with an extraordinary company?
We are looking for people who can, do and will make a difference.
To learn more about us, please visit: www.masimo.com