At Vorwerk, you can.
Welcome to Vorwerk - as a Controlling Manager/Business Partner Controlling
Life is full of contradictions. We prove that these can be perfectly united, not only with our innovative products, but also with exciting opportunities for experienced professionals. If you are a forward-thinker and strategist who wants to make things happen, we offer you the space to pursue your ideas. Shape the future of Vorwerk with us.
We are an international, family-owned company offering to our employees and sales advisors a wide variety of prospects. The successful direct sales concept, fascinating well-known brands as well as long-term perspectives form perfect conditions for dedicated people to take the opportunity to actively shape their future with us.
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG belongs to the German family-owned company Vorwerk that has been operating in Wuppertal for more than 135 years. From the strategic head offices in Wollerau, the Kobold and Thermomix divisions are managed.
More @ vorwerk.com
- Proactively support and consult various business functions, especially sales and marketing, as controlling business partner.
- Interaction with sales markets, following up of profitability measures.
- Develop and maintain adequate planning and controlling instruments in the assigned working areas, e.g. further development of promotion controlling.
- Take over new projects around harmonization of processes in countries.
- Analysis for actual, budget and estimate on divisional level as well as for assigned area of responsibility.
- Bachelor or Master degree in controlling/finance/business or similar.
- 4 - 7 years of generalist experience in Controlling and successful track record in a similar role within an international environment.
- Proficiency in English spoken and written, preferably also in German, other languages are of advantage.
- Excellent numeracy skills combined with an inquisitive and analytical mind as well as an accurate work manner.
- Proficiency in Excel and interest in further development of the BI tools.
- Team player and good communication skills.
- Ability to work under high pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Highly motivated to take over projects and operational tasks independently.
- Ability to work with various uncertainties and quickly adapt to new situations.
- Ability to network and develop heterogeneous contacts on different management levels and areas.
Vorwerk International & Co. KmG