Proclinical are a global recruitment partner to the pharmaceutical and biotech industry. We currently have an exciting opportunity available with a leading pharmaceutical client to work at the forefront of genetics and genomics for pharmaceutical sciences. You would be responsible for defining and implementing integrated biomarker solutions in early phase clinical trials.
The ideal candidate will have strong experience with molecular biology and next generation sequencing techniques. You will have a PhD in a scientific field and excellent communication skills in English.
- Lead the development, validation and implementation of genetics and genomics-based biomarker assays for use in Phase 1 and 2 clinical trials
- Landscape, evaluate and apply novel genetics and genomics technologies and assays of interest to ensure we gain maximum insights from precious patient samples
- Manage outsourcing of biomarker assays to global external service providers and ensure quality and GCP compliance.
- PhD in immunology, molecular biology, chemistry, cell biology or related field
- Strong experience in molecular biology and Next Generation Sequencing techniques and related data analysis tools
- External service provider management according to GCP
- Experience in genetics and genomics biomarker assays
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English