Do you have experience as a product owner or product manager? Do you want to be a part of a world-leading financial software company? Then you should read the following lines!
Our client, based in Baden is looking for a Product owner/engineer with experience in the financial industry, if you are the right fit don't hesitate to apply.
A job for your talent: proactive, communication skills, independent, resilient, structured
Responsibilities & Deliverables:
- Act as Product Owner in one or more Agile Scrum teams assigned to financial messaging products:
- provide vision and direction to the R&D team and actively work to mitigate impediments that might otherwise impact successful team completion of release and sprint goals.
- Backlog management and iteration planning: maintaining a well-groomed Product Backlog according to business value.
- Build and maintain a strong practical knowledge of the product functionality and deployment architecture.
- Representing the customer, interfacing, and engaging with customers and other stakeholders.
- Produce/contribute to and maintain product collateral - product release notes, user guides, product fliers, product overviews, product presales presentations, and roadmap communications.
- Undertake Scrum and resource planning with R&D
- Contribute to innovation planning.
- Contribute to roadmap planning across all Financial Messaging products.
- Contribute as a product SME to Sales and Account Management activities.
Required & Desired Experience:
- Fluent in German and English for written and verbal communication
- Recent strong experience in a Product Owner / Manager role.
- Experience with Agile development and Scrum/Kanban processes
- Experienced with products and services providing Financial Messaging middleware or gateway connectivity to market infrastructures such as SWIFT, SIC, EuroSIC, SECOM, Fedwire Funds, CHIPS, UK Faster Payments, and Ripple.
- Experience capturing functional requirements in the form of User Stories and Epics.
- Experience with hosted and/or multi-tenant software delivered via SaaS or Cloud that utilizes service-orientated architecture and that presents published APIs
- Experience with enterprise-grade software products that can perform, scale, and integrate into a payment or financial messaging enterprise ecosystem
Do not hesitate to apply and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org afterward to highlight your interest!