We will offer the world's leading exchange for digital assets. Where professionals can access, transfer and store value. Powered by best-in-class services covering every step of the value chain, end-to-end. To be run firmly on trusted regulation – the Swiss way.
We drive the transformation of the financial markets. That's why we invest in bright minds, in their ideas, knowledge and development. We do that by combining our best sides.
If you would like to find out why stability makes us so agile, why experience makes us so curious and why empathy makes us so impactful, apply now for the position of
Zurich or London
SDX will be the first market infrastructure in the world to offer a fully integrated end-to-end trading, settlement and custody service for digital assets. The role of Product Manager which offers a unique opportunity to join and help shape the business offering at a pivotal time in our journey can be based in either Zurich or London.
What You Will Do
- Lead the discovery & ideation processes to identify the right customer needs & find the right solutions that deliver on those needs
- Collaborate internally and externally to build commercial business cases and models for new products, ideas and initiatives
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers, testers and business analysts; hands on create and maintain the product backlog
- Own your backlog, write epics and user stories, acceptance criteria, prioritize backlog, adjusting plans as needed to ensure deadlines are met and lead or participate in all agile ceremonies
- Monitoring the team's development velocity and facilitate the resolution of risks and blockers
- Collaborate intensively with Legal, Operations, Risk, Compliance and Business Architecture to develop requirements for new and existing products
What You Bring
- You are passionate about leading, managing and inspiring cross-functional teams, ideally in a regulated environment and with knowledge of financial services (FMI, Digital assets, Crypto etc.)
- You can build consensus and alignment but are not afraid to push ahead on your vision, articulating benefits and trade-offs to all stakeholders, including senior executives
- Significant hands-on experience in a Product Manager / Owner role within an agile product development environment, comfortably applying concepts of releases, epics, user stories, acceptance criteria etc. in daily work
- You have successfully built and shipped multiple products from scratch; from ideation and discovery through to launching into production
- You are a self-starter: you thrive on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight
- You have excellent time management, and you know how to manage multiple priorities, breaking large projects into manageable pieces
If you have any questions, please contact Simon Clarke: email@example.com.
For this vacancy we only accept direct applications.
Diversity is important to us. Therefore, we are looking forward to receiving applications regardless of any personal background.