Are you self-driven, dynamic and wanting to work in a multicultural team?
One of the biggest energy providers in the world is looking for an experienced QA Engineer.
This company provide customers with award winning energy management systems that are customizable and focus on future proof technology. This is a chance to contribute to increasing the presence of the this businesses innovative energy management solutions around the world.
- Responsible for the improvement of integration and unit testing processes
- Together within the team, you will be in charge of test management, test automation, hardware/firmware device testing and expansion of the testing and staging environment.
- You will impact proactive quality assurance backed up by systematic quality control.
- Working in strong cooperation with the front end, back end, hardware development teams, cybersecurity, energy management and Product Management
- Derive test strategies and test plans from product specifications.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree or similar years' experience
- 3+ years professional experience in Quality Assurance of distributed systems
- Knowledge in Test Management and Test Automation
- Knowledge in developing, building and maintaining hybrid testing landscapes (both hardware and software)
- Fundamental knowledge in either 3G, IoT or Power Line Communications
- Experience in various statistical and quality methodologies such as SPC, SQC, 8D, FMEA, R&R or DOE
- Basic know how in Back End, Embedded or Software Architecture
- SQL know how is a must
- Fluent in English
- EU or CH passport holder
Why work with this company:
- Your opinion matters in this company
- Over 17 nationalities in the business making it a nice diverse environment
- Value work-life balance - travelling time considered as working time in trains, flexible hours and home office when you need it.
- Team events
- barbecues in the summer
- fondues in the winter on the office rooftop
- Bonus scheme
- Company discounts and benefits
Get in touch asap to discuss further: firstname.lastname@example.org
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
Darwin Recruitment AG