IT Project and Delivery Manager
Do you like working in a very dynamic, fast moving environment? Do you enjoy tackling complex challenges and working closely with business stakeholders in an interesting and growing environment? Are you solid as a rock when juggling multiple projects?
We are looking for someone like you helping us in:
* leading implementation of new technology and functionality within Group Investigations to support eDiscovery, Investigations, Whistleblowing and Data Forensics
* driving and managing technical projects e2e, coordinating internal resources and third party vendor staff for the flawless execution
* owning the full lifecycle of project delivery and driving this to completion within required budget, quality and timeline
* driving efficiency and cost effectiveness while adhering to the highest standards of project management
* supporting portfolio management to define and implement roadmaps in line with the strategic business objectives
* preparing and running senior management program and portfolio meetings as a deputy of the program and portfolio manager
You'll be working in the GI Application Delivery team in Switzerland. We are a dynamic team located in Zurich and acting globally. We deliver IT solutions to Group Investigations using state of the art technology both from major vendors in the field and in-house developments. Our current focus is to automate eDiscovery processes and implement advanced investigations management capabilities
Your experience and skills
* university degree in computer science or a related field, PM certification (e.g. PMP)
* IT project management experience of at least 7 years in a similar environment, more than 10 years of experience in IT
* a solid understanding of all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle (Agile and Waterfall) with hands-on experience, profound knowledge in IT architecture and infrastructure
* a proactive and independent work style, excellent organizational and time-management skills
* an excellent communicator, assertive and trustworthy with strong team skills
* process oriented with a structured approach to ensure delivery in time
* strong analytical and problem solving skills (being able to adapt and find innovative solutions to challenges)
* high level of drive and commitment, flexibility to undertake a variety of assignments
* known for a can-do approach when tackling difficult tasks
* a self-starter, proactive and resilient to ensure goals are met
* fluent in English
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.
UBS AG Recruiting Switzerland