Since 1967, Jet Aviation has been crafting flight in its smoothest form. From one hangar in Basel, Switzerland, to some 4,000 employees, and some 50 locations worldwide. Aircraft Management, Aircraft Sales, Charter, Completions, Defence, FBO, Fixed and Rotary Wing Maintenance, and Staffing. Behind every seamless Jet Aviation experience, is a team of dedicated professionals perfecting the art of flight. The artisans of aviation. The craft that brings our customers' journey to life. In the hangar, on the ground, and behind the scenes. Enabling global flight, with passion.
Are you ready for take off? We are looking forward to take you on board as
Specialist Financial Accounting and Reporting
In this role you are responsible for successfully implementing and maintaining global accounting and reporting processes and standards. Your seat is in the cockpit of the organization, ensuring that all our entities are fully compliant with the US-GAAP standards. Come on board and experience an environment that is dynamic, multicultural and inventive. The sky is the limit!
For this position we offer a hybrid work model and some business travel is required.
Your area of responsibility:
- Ensure that the reporting is fully compliant with the US-GAAP standards
- Analyze, validate, and document multi-entity processes and general ledger transactions
- Apply technical accounting research to business transactions and prepare drafts for accounting position memos
- Contribute towards the adoption and implementation of new accounting standards
- Compile and review periodic reconciliations and ensure completeness and documentation of standard journal entries
- Contribute to detailing and updating the group accounting manual and in areas where lacking, prepare first draft of accounting policies and procedures
- Compile and maintain centralized evidence of SOX controls compliance and update sox controls narratives as processes evolve
- Provide accounting guidance to the finance staff across the globe related to proposed transactions to ensure conformity with US-GAAP and other company policies and procedures
- Participate in the design and delivery of various reporting related projects
- Support the audit process with the external auditors
What we would like to see:
- Preferably Qualified Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- 3-5 years' work experience in an auditing firm and/or international company
- Experienced with international accounting standards (US GAAP and/or IFRS)
- Good understanding of accounting, reporting and consolidation processes and procedures
- Understanding of reporting and consolidation software (SAP (BW, R3, S4/HANA, BCS), OneStream)
- Fluent in English (oral and written)
- Result driven and able to execute with high personal accountability
- High business and financial acumen
- Strong influencing skills as well as personal values
If you are interested in a multicultural, challenging and innovative working environment we are looking forward to receiving your online application.
Jet Aviation AG