3db Access is a pioneer of secure low power single-chip UWB technology with standardized within IEEE 802.15.4/4z scientifically proven secure ranging. 3db UWB IP/IC is in mass production in the automotive industry and provides lowest power consumption on the market for passive entry and start systems and smallest silicon area.
Our technical pursuit is centimeter-precise, low-power and secure UWB location technology. Our market vision is to lead next generation keyless access control to vehicles, buildings, and mobile payments as well as centimeter-precise indoor and outdoor localization for tracking and navigation such as industrial and home automation, wearable technology, and IoT.
About the role
Are you aspiring to apply your engineering skills to IC design in advanced technology nodes? Do you thrive on working in a multi-cultural team and colleagues with strong experience in RF and digital communication design? Do you like supporting industrial and university partners? Are you hardworking and have the courage to challenge your colleagues, finish tasks in a reliable and autonomous way?
If your answers are yes and the main responsibilities below seem attractive to you, please send us your CV and cover letter on https://www.3db-access.com/contact
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to the digital design of complex UWB ranging technology
- Developing algorithms for processing physical distance measurement
- Analyzing performance on system level and digital simulations
- Verifying developed circuit designs and debugging complex behaviors in the lab
- Documenting in a precise and timely manner
Technical skills and education
- Successfully completed M.Sc. or Ph.D. in electrical engineering/communication systems
- Strong design skills in VHDL and/or Verilog HDL and hardware implementations
- Industry experience and track record in designing digital circuits is a plus
- Strong mathematical, statistical, analytical and conceptual skills
- Precise and clear documenting methodology and written expression
- Proficient verbal and written communication in English
Personal skills and interests
- With you we win a standout colleague, who contributes actively to our start-up team spirit
- High degree of own initiative and interest for interdisciplinary work
- You have strong interest in growing your expertise in digital wireless systems
- You approach problems with curiosity and flexibility, are a good listener, fast learner and take responsibility