Insurance Business Consultant (Consultant/Senior Consultant)
- You hold a master's degree and have gained initial work experience in the consulting or insurance industry supporting the integration of a standard software solution.
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You have knowledge in property and casualty policy administration, claims management and/or collection and disbursement.
- You have an understanding of insurance business needs.
- You are familiar with agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban and/or SAFe) and business analysis methodologies; working knowledge of business analysis documentation standards.
- You demonstrate ability in working with business and IT stakeholders to enable a proper alignment of business goals and the technical solution.
- You contribute to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with the team members.
Steve EggerRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 28 17
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and adapt, develop, grow and transform the future of our firm and industry? Then trust to go aheader with us.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.
PwC, Birchstrasse 160, 8050 Zürich