STAAR Surgical is a fast-growing international medical device company. Dedicated solely to ophthalmic surgery for over 30 years, we design, develop, manufacture and market innovative and high-quality ophthalmic implants with companion delivery systems.
Our company is expanding further by setting up a brand-new manufacturing site in Nidau BE, Switzerland and therefore seeking a professional (f/m) with an engineering background as
In this newly created position you will work across multiple tasks and priorities:
- Support site production, operations and quality teams by addressing emergent issues due to the operation processes
- Serve as the quality representative during any product or process investigation (lead investigations including root cause analysis and health risk assessments)
- Prepare and execute validations, technical studies, test method validations and other studies/reports as required
- Initiate and lead project teams on non-conformance investigations regarding component failures, finished goods failures and product returns
- Support and assist the internal, external and supplier audits
- Initiate and lead project teams on Corrective Action/Preventive Action (CAPA) projects
- Assist the complaint handling department with technical/engineering support regarding customer complaints and product returns
- Bachelor’s degree in Quality, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or equivalent
- Two years of Quality Engineering experience, preferably in the medical device field
- Excellent understanding of investigation techniques including design of experiments and root cause analysis
- Fluent in English + German and/or French; both in oral and written communication
- Professional IT Skills (MS Office etc.)
- You are dedicated to high quality and motivated to work in an international and dynamic environment
If you want to contribute to the Evolution in visual freedom™ and become part of our passionate professional team, apply now! A great job experience and career development opportunities in an innovative medical device company is waiting for you!
Noemie Ohayon, HR Manager Swiss Operations, is looking forward to receiving your CV in English by e-mail to email@example.com.