As a Junior Executive Assistant, you will work closely with Senior Executives and provide crucial support to ensure the smooth operation of daily business activities. Your responsibilities will include managing calendars, arranging travel, organizing meetings and events, handling correspondence, and maintaining confidential information. You will also support the CEO and CFO Executive Assistants as needed and provide vacation coverage for each other.
We are seeking a highly flexible, organized, self-driven and detail-oriented individual who is able to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines in a professional and efficient manner. The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills, and a strong work ethic.
We Need Your Skills :The ideal candidate also possesses the following profile:
- 3+ years of experience in an Executive Assistant role
- Outstanding organizational, communication, time-management, attention-to-detail, confidentiality, technical, proactivity, adaptability, and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and other relevant software
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple priorities with ease
- Ability to maintain a professional demeanor and confidentiality at all times
- Fluent in English and German a must
This is a great opportunity to gain valuable experience and develop your skills in a dynamic and challenging work environment. If you are looking for a rewarding career as a Junior Executive Assistant, we encourage you to apply today!
Building Trust Every Day :
- Trust is the most important thing for us. We trust in the capabilities of all our Sika team members and reward them with above average freedom and empowerment – every day
- Friendly, personable and often surprisingly uncomplicated, that's how many of our employees describe their working relationships at Sika. We call this the Sika Spirit
- For a large company we have a surprisingly flat hierarchy with direct decision making processes