Front Desk All-Rounder - Hospitality
5* luxury holiday apartments with the highest guest reviews on multiple channels, looking for a well-groomed, friendly front desk representative, to be responsible for welcoming guests, managing reservations, verifying payments, and coordinating with the housekeeping team. You should have a pleasant and professional disposition with guests and other company staff.
To be successful in this role, you will be well organised, experienced in hospitality industry, and have an attention to detail. Ideally you would have a background in sales or revenue management, and property management experience, or have worked directly in guest relations or an operations role within the hospitality or luxury services sector.
Front Desk Responsibilities:
- Check guests in and out.
- Manage reservations and payments.
- Oversee special requests.
- Coordinate with housekeeping department and manage workflow.
- Provide guests with information about the properties and area.
- Ensure the properties are well managed, including following up maintenance issues and communicating with suppliers.
Front Desk Requirements:
- Hospitality qualification or equivalent.
- Previous hospitality experience would be advantageous.
- Property management or sales background preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
- Well-presented and professional appearance.
- Competency with hospitality systems, including: PMS, channel managers and OTA's.
- Ability to learn quickly and be self-organised.
- Work well under pressure and in high stress scenarios.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must have flexible hours, working weekends, and being reachable outside of office hours, in case of last minute bookings to coordinate with guests and ensure payments are received, also contactable in case of any urgent situations for in-house guests.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: From CHF54,000.00 per year