Senn Chemicals AG is a privately owned company with headquarter and production in Dielsdorf (canton Zurich, Switzerland). As a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO), Senn Chemicals manufactures amino acid derivatives and peptides worldwide for the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries on behalf of its customers. The company maintains a process-oriented management system according to ISO 9001: 2015 and a GMP approval for the production of active ingredients, granted by Swissmedic.
To strengthen our Project Management Organization, we are looking for a highly motivated
Our Project Management Office is responsible for managing complex customer-oriented projects on behalf of our international customers. In addition to active customer support, our Project Manager coordinates internal processes from the chemical development to the shipment of the products. We look for someone with a proactive attitude and willingness to constantly learn and improve.
As a Project Manager you will
- Support our Project Management Organization by leading projects of interdisciplinary teams
- Create and maintain project-related documentation
- Organize project meetings with external and internal stakeholders
- Act as an interface between our international customers and internal departments
- Present project-status to the management team
- Master degree in scientific or technology-orientated field (e.g. UNI/ETH, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy); Ph.D. is an advantage
- German and English (oral and written)
- Sound knowledge of MS-Office, including MS Project
- Experience in Project Management of complex projects is an advantage
- Leadership skills that promote collaborative team work
- Good understanding of GMP processes is an advantage
- Highly customer oriented
We offer a flexible and dynamic work environment, giving you the opportunity to grow and be recognized for your efforts and achievements. Did we awake your interest? – We would be happy to meet you.
Our HR department looks forward to receiving your complete application dossier (application letter, CV with photo, employment testimonials / letters of recommendation, diplomas / certificates) and will gladly answer any further questions you may have.
Please apply only via the on-line form available on our website or with the link provided by jobs.ch