DECTRIS is a successful and growing hightech company that develops and manufactures X-ray and electron cameras to spark scientific breakthroughs around the world. While photographic cameras capture visible light, DECTRIS cameras count individual X-ray photons and electrons. Our 150+ employees are located in Switzerland, the United States and Japan.
At DECTRIS, academic research meets agile industry practices. The company's roots are deep in the scientific community and our scientists publish new research results every year. At the same time, our engineers, technicians, administrators, and commercial experts work hard to make sure our customers benefit from the latest technologies without delay.
Our Vision is to provide the most reliable high-performance X-ray and electron detectors to scientists and radiologists all over the world.
Our Mission is to enable scientific discoveries and advance human health by challenging the limits of detection technology.
IT Business Application Engineer
- Configure and customize solutions for integrating processes into business applications together with implementation partners
- Develop test strategies to validate implemented solutions together with implementation partners
- Support for business applications
- Work in the Business Systems team on modernization and maintenance of the whole business application landscape
- Analyze and adequately implement the internal stakeholders' needs together with a internal Business Analyst
- Advanced knowledge of Python and SQL, experience in web development is advantageous
- B.Sc./M.Sc. in computer science or similar experience
- Knowledge of odoo ERP is a plus
- Customer-oriented mindset and excellent communication skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Proactive personality with a willingness to work in a self-organized environment
>> Application Form
- A successful and growing high tech company in an international, scientific environment.
- Joining the global leader in HPC X-ray detectors for science and industry. Our engineers design cutting-edge detectors to support the state of the art science and technology.
- An international work environment formed by more than 100 experienced engineers, scientists and other professionals.
- An ambitious company with an outstanding collaborative culture, which commits to mutual success.
- Excellent, flexible working arrangements to enable professional development and personal life balance.
- A thoughtful environment. You will enjoy our modern infrastructure including additional benefits like a small gym, parking space, subsidised meals, free snacks and company events.
Frau Anic Gloor
5405 Baden-DättwilTelefon +41 56 500 21 email@example.com