Traineeship Technology Consulting – Salesforce, SAP, MS Azure (12 months)
- You are interested in building a career as a technical consultant.
- You have a higher-education degree (university, HF, FH) in one of the following: Computer Science, Economics, Business Informatics, Business Engineering or Business Administration. We welcome fresh graduates and young professionals with 1-2 years of work experience.
- You are interested in new technologies and like technical challenges. A strong affinity for analytical thinking and structured problem-solving is your strength. Ideally, you could already prove this in IT projects or technology-focused course work.
- You are a team player and communicate open and proactively. You are extroverted and not afraid to speak your mind. And you like to learn about business processes and have a flair for consulting.
- You are fluent (written and spoken) in English. German language skills are a strong plus.
Robert JacsmanRecruitment Team
Tel. +41 58 792 16 24
At PwC, we create value for both our people and clients in Assurance, Tax & Legal, Consulting, Deals and Digital Services. And you can do the same. Want to make an impact and adapt, develop, grow and transform the future of our firm and industry? Then trust to go aheader with us.
Everyone's career path is unique. That's why PwC offers countless personal and professional development opportunities that fit with your aspirations, supporting you to grow your own way – so you can become everything you want to be and more.
PwC, Birchstrasse 160, 8050 Zürich