In a world that's changing faster than ever, our purpose acts as our 'North Star' guiding our more than 300,000 people - providing the context and meaning for the work we do every day. In doing so, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, clients and communities. Thanks to our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting as well as transaction and management consulting, we proudly drive our clients into the future.
As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialist cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
Our Consulting business offers a broad range of functional and cross-country services dedicated to providing high-value and trusted advice to clients, with a specific focus on business transformation programs in the Financial Services industry.
What you can expect - enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
- You will become part of our Finance Technology team within our Consulting practice supporting local as well as global financial services clients
- Advising clients on finance transformation related services and solutions along the CFO agenda
- Topics vary from systems implementation and business analysis, accounting and regulatory, controlling and performance management as well as reporting and process improvements
- Accompanying clients in the process and systemic implementation of new accounting requirements (e.g. IFRS 17/9)
- Enabling finance transformation driven by digital and agile methodologies
- Support in the implementation of consolidation, planning and reporting solutions to provide transparent information on profitability, service delivery and cost management
- Cooperation in projects concerning new IT solutions as well as innovative technologies from our strategic alliance partners (e.g. SAP S/4HANA Finance)
- Consulting regarding the optimization of planning and forecasting processes through (predictive) analytics
- Quality assurance of strategic projects regarding professional and technical requirements/concepts, implementation and testing as well as training activities
- Understanding finance requirements and CFO agenda and aligning IT Strategies accordingly
- Supporting requirements engineering, design, implementation and testing phases
- Structuring and analyzing problems, deriving insights and proposing actions
- Communicating and presenting deliverables to our clients
- Collaborating in highly dynamic and cross-functional teams
What you can contribute - skills for shaping the future
- Degree in economics or finance, industrial engineering, business informatics or business administration
- Strong analytical, solution-oriented and curious mindset
- Reliable personality with a precise way of working
- Ability to structure and analyze problems in a systematic and organized fashion
- Strong team player and enjoyment of responsibility as well as a can-do mindset
- Can-do mindset, with a focus on h
igh performance standards and ability to work in a focused and independent manner
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to demonstrate initiative and a flexible working style within a multi-national team
- Fluent in English and German
- Practical experience in the finance environment (accounting, controlling) and contact with accounting systems
- Strong interest in financial processes and the underlying IT systems
- Knowledgeable about ERP systems, such as SAP, and reporting systems is a plus
Stick to your plans and realize your goals with us! Design your career with EY in a culture that promotes diversity and education.
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve - a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
Your ambition is as bold as ours. As part of our high-performing teams, you'll build the tech skillsets and growth mindsets to become the leader you want to be. The leader the world needs. Harness our scale, our tech, our teams and our culture to realize your potential. Learn from the best, surround yourself with the curious, ask better questions to seek better answers. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
Make the next step and apply for this position online. Ref. No: ZUR001J4. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.