Our Chief Auditor is looking for a new colleague in his team who would like to contribute in keeping Cembra safe through evaluation of the control, process and risk environment, have exposure to many business areas and work with various cross functional partners. In this role you will lead and conduct internal audits and risk advisory services, providing independent objective assurance to key stake holders.
- Conduct internal audits of our headquarter, branches, joint ventures, subsidiaries and outsourcing operations
- Lead internal fraud and integrity investigations, as applicable and required
- Responsible for assigned projects, risk advisory and consultancy services for major bank projects
- Responsible for independent verbal and written communication with senior management and external stakeholders
- Responsible for representing internal audit at bank committee meetings through attendance and participation on control and process matters
- Adhere to Cembra internal audit standards as well as to the Institute of Internal Audit Standards (IIA) and Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA) standards and requirements
- University degree in finance/economics and minimum 3-5 years audit experience in financial services
- Extensive experience in financial literacy and comprehensive knowledge of local regulations
- Operational IT environment experience is an asset
- Fluent in verbal and written German and English
- Ability to interact with all levels of management
- Ability to work under pressure and time constraints
- Maintain confidentiality and discretion
Cembra is a leading Swiss provider of consumer finance products and services. Our product range includes consumer credit products such as personal loans and auto leases and loans, credit cards, the insurance sold with these products, SME loans, invoice financing, and deposits and savings products.
We have over 1 million customers in Switzerland and employ more than 1,000 people from 39 different countries. We have our headquarters in Zurich and operate across Switzerland through our network of branches and our online distribution channels, as well as our credit card partners, independent intermediaries and car dealers.
We have been listed as an independent Swiss bank on the SIX Swiss Exchange since October 2013. Cembra is rated A- by Standard & Poor's and is included in the SXI Switzerland Sustainability 25 Index and in the 2021 Bloomberg Gender Equality Index.
We only consider direct applications.