China Construction Bank (second largest bank in the world) opened our Zurich Branch in 2016 as the first Chinese bank in Switzerland. We provide reliable, high-quality and efficient financial services to Swiss companies with business relations in China and to Chinese companies that have business relations in Switzerland. We focus on corporate banking for large and medium-sized clients and support their trade and investment relationships. Our offerings include commercial lending, trade finance, treasury, RMB clearing and settlement, RMB Qualified Foreign Institutional Investors (RQFII) and other banking products and services. We currently employ about 40 professionals from different cultures and backgrounds.
We are looking for a highly motivated Operations Officer.
Your main responsibilities
- Payment and settlement
- Daily back office operations for loans/deposits, credit facility, and treasury products
- RMB clearing & correspondent banking business support
- Client information registration and maintenance
- AML checking and processing
- Assist in LC business processing
- Educated to degree level with a major in Accounting or related major
- Experience in back office operations in banking area
- Experience in document process of trade finance will be an advantage
- Fluency in English, Mandarin will be an advantage
- Ability to work within a small team
- Be willing to work within a multicultural working environment
From all our employees we expect professional customer service, high level of expertise, an independent and reliable way of working, a positive team spirit and cultural acceptance.
If your profile matches the above requirements, please send your complete application (CV with photo, work certificates and diplomas) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
China Construction Bank, Zurich Branch
Semra Kahraman, Head Human Resources
Beethovenstrasse 33, 8002 Zürich
+41 43 555 88 53