International technology group - specialty glasses and glass-ceramics - more than 130 years experience - 15,500 employees in around 34 countries - innovative ideas for the world of tomorrow
What's your next milestone?
Business Development Manager* for Syringes
Because human health matters: Join a team where your visions, your creativity and our mutual collaboration can make a difference contributing to something as meaningful as saving lives. At SCHOTT Pharma, we design solutions to ensure medicines are safe and easy to use for people around the world. Today, we play an essential role in delivering a COVID-19 vaccine to hospitals and patients.
You perform best in an inclusive environment that is based on mutual trust and respect among each other. You are a strong communicator - clear, concise, and persuasive in style always having the best solution for your customer in mind. You look for a role with a great deal of influence and with creative freedom in a highly successful company.
Then you are right with us!
Be our Business Development Manager* for Syringes within our Business Unit Pharmaceutical Systems at our site in Switzerland, St. Gallen.
As Business Development Manager, you are responsible for all aspects of the business development of our glass syringe product portfolio and with your entrepreneurial actions you boost it in the European and Asian market. In your role,
- You secure long-term relationships with our customers and play a vital role in recognizing their needs and requirements, while providing quality pharmaceutical packaging as well as value-added, technical expertise.
- You continually enhance your understanding of market trends and conditions in order to stay ahead of the competition through comprehensive action plans that focus on fostering new business.
- Moreover, you closely collaborate with the internal Sales team and provide advices & trainings regarding region specific market & customer requirements and offer technical support wherever applicable.
- You also have the opportunity to attend trade shows and fairs to enhance SCHOTT branding, while writing articles that highlight our products and expertise.
- Besides the mentioned above, you gain valuable experience in preparing rolling forecasts and budgets. Overall, you ensure the attainment of Company goals through strategic planning and long-term objectives.
- You have a Bachelor´s or Master´s Degree in Science (Bioscience, Chemistry, Pharmacy, Physics) Engineering or Business Administration
- You have at least 5 years of professional experience in Business Development (technical or sales-related) in a B2B environment for an international matrix organization
- Prior experience in the pharmaceutical packaging industry is beneficial.
- The Packaging Business might be new to you? Don't worry, as long as you have a proven track record in the pharma-related healthcare sector and knowledge of high value technical products.
- You have a high level of result orientation, entrepreneurship and, at the same time, enjoy forward and creative thinking
- You are a proactive team player with strong project management skills and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy working with cross-functional teams around the globe to execute an aspirational plan to open new growth opportunities, enhance customer satisfaction and maximize our profitability.
What to expect at Schott:
SCHOTT is a leading international technology group in the areas of specialty glass, glass-ceramics and related high-tech materials as well as in the field of parenteral packaging for the pharmaceutical industry with over 130 years of experience. We foster a unique company culture that emphasizes authenticity, diversity and inclusivity, because we know: Motivated and committed employees are the cornerstone of our success.
As a Corporate Foundation with a research mission, we feel responsible to focus on the wellbeing of our employees. We support your professional growth through systematic personnel development. We work together to design your personal career path without losing focus on the balance between work and family, your health and well-being and flexible work schedules. Our benefits program offers you a brought range of interesting options.
Sounds right for you? Then get in touch and let's make a difference together:
*profile and personality matter to us - gender, identity or origin don´t.
You can expect interesting tasks and challenging projects, as well as motivated and friendly teams in fields that influence our future. Do you want to be successful with us? Then, please send us your application: SCHOTT AG, Human Resources, Patrick Lorger
What's your next milestone?