With 1500 employees from more than 30 countries and cultures working at 14 sites, Skyguide provides air traffic control services for Switzerland and parts of neighbouring countries. In 2020, Skyguide safely and efficiently guided around 0.5 million (in previous years around 1.3 million) civil and military aircraft through the busiest airspace in Europe. Why not join our team? We are looking for:
Skyguide is looking for an Integration Architect to enable the Service Oriented transformation taking place in the Air-Traffic Management industry. An industry evolving to share information quickly and efficiently across many different software, tasks, applications, and external stakeholders.
Several years ago, Skyguide engaged in a journey to create the next generation Air Traffic Management (ATM) system. The journey is guided by a target architecture consisting of services to construct the ATM landscape around on a Common Integration Platform and an Enterprise Service Bus. Further technical capabilities such as end-to-end monitoring and continuous software delivery are an intrinsic component of the target IT landscape.
Do you want to be an actor of this journey and add real value to our internal and external customers?
- As an Integration Architect you will help the different development teams in adopting innovative technologies and advice management and business stakeholders in technological matters
- As a visionary and open-minded member of the integration team as well as the community of architects, you will pave the way to our future IT landscape
- You will define and own integration building blocks that aim at being used within the different products
- You will actively analyze technological developments and drive innovation within Skyguide
- Recognized to create an atmosphere of trust and know how to explain the "why" behind every objective
- Bachelor's or master's degree in information technology/Computer Science or similar
- 6+ experience in software engineering (Object-oriented language) with solid touch points with architecture
- Solid understanding and proven experience of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Practical experience in integrating and transforming monolith applications into services
- Good understanding of Message Oriented Middleware
- Being familiar with an Enterprise Integration Suite
- Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
Nice to have:
- Additionally experience in development with C/C++ and programming or scripting languages
- Experience in the usage of the Tibco integration stack (BusinessWorks, Enterprise Message Service (EMS), Fast-Than Light (FTL) and Rendezvous)
- French and/or German is an asset
Location: Geneva or Zurich When: earliest 01.01.2023 Working percentage: 80-100%