Thanks to the combination of Switzerland's leading gigabit fibre optic cable network and one of the best mobile networks in the world, the soon-to-be company Sunrise UPC is on its way to becoming a national champion. With our attractive approach to working life, we want to become the most innovative workplace in the Swiss market, where flexibility and trust form the foundation of successful co-operation and where each employee's individual work and life situations are given due consideration.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure delivery, the coordination and development of short term financial plans and budgets and monitoring of the performance against those plans
- Provide direction and leadership support to team members as well as the Controller Group on planning processes such as budgets, ROLL as well as LRR
- Develop robust planning processes and analysis models and communicate detailed planning guidelines with clear time tables
- End responsible for the upload of budget/forecast data into Hyperion and coordinate with the management reporting group and the reporting group in Amsterdam, London and Denver
- Makes recommendations to improve the analysis and monitoring of budgets
- Responsible for harmonization of planning processes between SR and UPC
- Planning & Coordination of Budget resubmissions / PY rebasements
- Ownership of LRR model and monthly updates
- POR (plan of record) Finance SPOC
What we look for in an applicant:
- University degree in Administration or Finance, Postgraduate education highly desirable
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar position such as management of a financial control and/or strategy team
- Experience and exposure within a listed company, preferably a US Company
- In-depth knowledge of key strategic initiatives within CH Telco Market (e.g. future NW strategy, TV roll out, etc.)
- Knowledge of US GAAP or IFRS
- Extensive experience in strategic financial planning and Analysis
- Experience within a SOX environment
- Proactive and self-reliant / independent self-starter who is able to lead and motivate a team of professionals
- Strong organizational and operational skills, able to plan effectively, anticipate on issues and solving problems
- Excellent communicator on all hierarchical levels who will fit into an ambitious, result-driven, down-to-earth culture with the ability to cope with high pressure assignments and meets strict deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy
- Fluent in English, German a plus
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where your commitment will make great achievements possible and you have a wide range of opportunities for further development. In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.
Sunrise UPC GmbH