The Selecta Group Talent Director is responsible for designing and deploying Talent Management and Talent Acquisition Strategy and Process across the Group, as well as enabling the sourcing, onboarding, internal/external identification, assessment, mobilization and development of our Top Talents.
This role enables business growth and mitigates vacancy risk by ensuring that the organization is building a robust talent pipeline and managing succession for key positions, with the overall objective of increasing employee engagement. Talent Planning and Strategic Capability
Talent Review and Succession Management
- Partner with group and country business and HR leaders to identify needs and gaps for leadership roles, diversity and other strategic talent segments.
- Define strategic capabilities required by the business transformation and design competency and capability frameworks for key country roles and group functions.
- Foster a culture of oerformance management while having a consistent approach for performance review process, tools and conversations across the group
- Lead the talent review across Selecta, collaborating with business leaders and HR to define strategic talent needs, identify alent, build individual development plans, address the retention risk and talent gaps by putting in place appropriate initiatives and plans in place
- Identify critical positions and manage the process for defining and ensuring a strong, diverse bench of ready candidates for key roles
- Build and manage the talent pipeline of internal candidates and promote the international mobility through various initiatives
- Identify needs, develop, and implement the required learning initiatives
- Identification and nomination of talent for group wide learning programmes, inlcuding international mentoring, coaching, exchange, online and classroom learning programmes hosting internally or externally
- Review and monitoring of short- and longer-term impact of participation in such programmes, in partnership with direct managers of participants
- Develop and lead all aspects of strategic TA across the Group, including attraction strategies, sourcing and selection methods, tools and programmes.
- Deploy a comprehensive recruiting operating model for Selecta - across the countries - ensuring the appropriate resources are aligned to deliver the hiring needs for the Group.
- Positively position and increase brand awareness for the Selecta as a company to work for and be proud of, attracting a diverse candidate pool of top talent.
- Develop and deliver a new careers website and social media experience embedded within the Selecta sites, ensuring appropriate content and story-telling from the group and local countries is reflected
- Design, develop, implement, and evaluate a best-in-class candidate experience – including how it resonates with candidates
- Build and deliver efficient processes using TA systems and tools when available, driving consistency and removing roadblocks along the hiring process.
- Review existing processes and tools and recommend best practice across the countries and teams
- Develop and drive a digital marketing campaign that presents the countries and group functions and attracts passive job seeking candidates to Selecta
- Identification and implementation of digital / online tools to enhance the attraction assessment and recruitment of new talent to the organisation
- Evaluate metrics, report on results, determine ROI and provide competitive intelligence
- Develop Employer Brand strategy and implement Employee Value Proposition messaging including social media strategy and diversity initiatives