SSF is seeking a dynamic senior project manager with a strong background in sustainable finance and in communication to support the organisation in promoting sustainability in the Swiss financial centre.
Who we look for
SSF is seeking a dynamic senior project manager with a strong background in sustainable finance and in communication to support the organisation in promoting sustainability in the Swiss financial centre. As part of a motivated, interdisciplinary team, you will write technical publications, manage workgroups, steer communication activities, organise events and represent SSF in external workgroups. Your strong communication capacities enable you to condense complex topics into clear and concise publications and lead a fruitful dialogue with SSF members and stakeholders. In our team, we count on the responsibility of each team member to work efficiently and create impact and visibility.
What you will do
- Manage and further develop main SSF communication channels to members and other stakeholders (website, newsletter, social media)
- Write and edit different publications and SSF communication tools
- Manage different SSF workgroups and drive the implementation of the defined measures
- Develop tools and instruments that support them in adopting sustainable finance practices
- Organise events and webinars on sustainable finance
- Analyse international and Swiss developments in sustainable finance and condense findings in adequate format (publications, newsletters etc).
- Support other team members in the preparation of sustainable finance publications and other tasks
- Liaise with members on their needs regarding regulatory developments
- Master degree in economics, finance, international affairs or similar degree
- 5 years of professional experience in sustainable finance
- Strong communication and writing skills and experience in social media communication
- Native German speaker with proficiency level in English and French
- Structured working style and reliability
- Stress resistant to cope with periods of high workload
- Great team player with high self-motivation
What we offer
- Autonomous working style in a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team
- Opportunity to shape SSF’s work in contributing to the right framework for sustainable finance in Switzerland
- Office located in the centre of Zurich – with possibility to partly work from home
- Flexible working hours
- Start of work: 1 July 2021 (or upon agreement)
About Swiss Sustainable Finance
The mission of Swiss Sustainable Finance (SSF) is to strengthen Switzerland’s position as a leading voice and actor in sustainable finance, thereby contributing to a sustainable and prosperous economy. The association, founded in 2014, has representative offices in Zurich, Geneva and Lugano. Currently, SSF unites over 170 members and network partners from financial service providers, investors, universities and business schools, public-sector entities and other interested organisations. Through research, capacity-building and the development of practical tools and supportive frameworks, SSF fosters the integration of sustainability factors into all financial services. An overview of Swiss Sustainable Finance’s current members and partners can be found on its website: www.sustainablefinance.ch
Please send your application to
CEO Swiss Sustainable Finance
If there are any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me via email or by phone.
Tel. +41 44 515 60 52
Application Deadline: Friday, 21 May 2021