Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Healthcare is at the heart of a growing global business with world class manufacturing standards, producing leading brands. Open culture with strong beliefs incorporating a company credo and employee values. This is an opportunity for you to become involved in a challenging operations set-up and deliver on stretched targets. State of the art technology supports the product portfolio and goes along with many opportunities to further develop your skill set.
Responsible and accountable to control and lead the Supply Network for the Consumer EMEA region. In this end to end integrator role, the RSP builds the interface between the local demand teams and the supply sites with the key aim to ensure stock availability of the right products to the right locations. Ensures a precise, timely and accurate communication of all relevant information to the key partners in the Johnson & Johnson EMEA organization.
In addition, the RSP constantly seeks for improvements, joins or leads Supply Chain projects and supports the manager to further strengthen the organization and reputation of the team. The tasks will include net requirement controls, inventory optimization, reporting and supplier collaboration in a regional matrix organization.
- First point of contact to our supply points, ensure its precise operation through weekly demand and supply hand over meetings and monthly operational review meetings
- Create a time phased inventory plan by item to ensure optimal inventory level
- Manage supply constraints to minimize the total business impact, identify and trigger implementation of long term solutions to avoid a recurrence of any given supply constraint
- Participate in the weekly Short Term Exception Management (STEM) calls with Affiliates and ensure clear and timely communication about market requests/constraints
- Participate in the relevant S&OP/RCCP process steps and take appropriate actions to balance the long term demand and supply plan
- Set and control the PLAN master data and ensure its integrity and correctness
- Review lead-times and Minimum Order Quantities (MOQs) with key partners to improve supply flexibility and reduce inventory
- Lead the yearly Business Plan activity for the dedicated portfolio
Be an integral part of Supply Chain projects with key PLAN activities such as:
- Develop and drive event strategies impacting the supply network setup (i.e. production location transfers, reformulation of products etc.)
- Support New Product Introductions (NPIs) & Product Changeovers to ensure on time supply availability for launch while maintaining optimal inventory
- Take part or lead Supply Chain (Re-) design projects to optimize the end to end product and information flow
Who we are looking for:
- University degree in supply chain, procurement, Business Administration or Engineering
- Work experience in Supply Chain Planning (Demand or Supply) and ideally in another related Supply Chain field such as Procurement, Manufacturing or Logistics
- IT-literate (Very strong excel user knowledge)
- Working knowledge in SAP R/3 and SAP APO is advantageous
- Very good communication in English
- Strong analytical mind set
- Team player with a positive mind set
- Dynamic, self-driven, committed and strong communicator
- APICS certification strongly preferred
This job based in Zug, Switzerland will initially be limited to 12 months with an opportunity for a long term employment. If you are interested in working for a globally leading health care company in a challenging role, then send us your application in English today!
Randstad (Schweiz) AG, c/o Johnson & Johnson