Start something big today. Apply as
Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology – with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.
Scintilla AG is responsible for the global development, manufacturing, marketing and coordination of distribution of accessories for power tools for the trades, for industrial applications and for DIY.
- Identify and recommend sustainable packaging solutions
- Stay on the forefront of our packaging agenda, collaborate with existing and new partners
- Lead the global implementation of more sustainable packaging solutions and work with end users on a better packaging experience
- Make sure that big packaging ideas are understood in the organization and help to evolve our packaging agenda
- Coordination of all packaging topics with internal and external stakeholders, as well as technical consultation of internal and external customers
- 5+ years international packaging management experience
- Master degree in packaging technology, natural science or industrial design – ideally with MBA
- You have delivered measurable results and your enthusiasm energizes your collaboration partners
- Strong presenter and good in communication plus independent work style
- Team player, adaptable and resilient
- Good written and oral English and German skills
- Willingness to travel but < 30%
HR Division Contact