Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential.
Our practice “Corporate Risk and Broking” in Zurich is looking for an experienced
What can you expect?
- Lead and educate the FINEX Team Switzerland
- Responsible for client engagement / client management and give expert advice for insurance lines such as D&O, Cyber, Professional Liability, Crime
- Align FINEX strategy with regional strategy and country strategy, achieve set objectives
- Explore new areas of business, building up relationships and provide expert advice in M&A (W&I insurance, insurance due diligence)
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure budgets for revenue and costs are achieved
- Marketing and furthering our services with clients, delivering growth strategy and client project pipelines
- Ensure a positive client experience, utilizing Risk & Analytics and / or other complimentary services in risk management
- Drive innovation through products and services
- Ensure quality of services provided, manage client feedback and constantly improve operations
What are you bringing?
- Significant experience in insurance market: the field of international FINEX
- Degree or insurance certificate is an advantage
- Fluent written and spoken German and English. Additional knowledge of French would be an advantage
- Willingness to provide service and pronounced customer orientation
- High level of independence and reliability as well as teamwork and communication skills
- Proven ability to function within a multi-national, matrix organization connected to a wide range of stakeholders
- Presentation and communication skills – ability to present clearly, translating concepts
- People skills – upward and direct management, persuasion, negotiation, diplomacy, able to work within mixed and virtual teams
We offer you a diverse and exciting position in a dynamic and international working environment. With us you will find a professional environment with employees who look forward to your competent support and a friendly person. Long-term cooperation, a cooperative team culture and professional knowledge management are our priority. The place of work is in a central location in the heart of the city of Zurich. For more information please visit our website on www.willistowerswatson.com.
We are looking forward to your online application. The application via our career portal only takes about 5 minutes. If you have any further questions, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com (Job ID 210001WM).
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer.
To be considered for this role, applicants must be either Swiss citizens, EU or EFTA nationals or have the legal right to live and work in Switzerland.