* You provide application support to our affiliates and distributors.
* You resolve customer concerns and inquiries regarding instrument and software applications and escalate them to the appropriate departments within the organization if necessary.
* You design, organize and conduct internal and external application training for instruments and software in English.
* You participate in project meetings.
* You create and verify application information, e.g. Newsletter, before it gets officially communicated.
* You have an education as a biomedical or laboratory technician.
* Ideally you already have experience in medical technology and with laboratory systems.
* You have basic knowledge in immunohematology.
* You have very good oral and written English language skills and already have experience in conducting training; any other language is a plus.
* You possess a team-oriented, independent and motivated work ethic and enjoy shifting challenges; you possess a high sense of responsibility and have a "problem-solving" attitude.
* You are willing to travel internationally.
* You have good computer skills.
About Spring Professional
Advance your career, find a job that you love or discover a new opportunity for professional growth – we believe in these goals and work every day to help you achieve them. Spring Professional is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in temporary and permanent placement of qualified professionals.
Find out what we can do for you. Apply for this job, or for one of over 500 other vacancies at SpringProfessional.ch
Are you interested? Please apply directly online.
The reference of this job ad is JN -022018-48668.