Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life.
We challenge ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our team.
Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future
Whatever your specialty or ambitions, you can make a difference at Medtronic - both in the lives of others and your career. Join us in our commitment to take healthcare Further, Together.
Senior professional, who handles major accounts and products. Generally recognized by peers and supervisors as principal contributor to the company/division's sales goals and objects. Maintains and develops business with existing and new customers in line with the Business Unit Manager's guidelines in the defined sales territory while meeting or exceeding financial and non-financial targets, in a way that enhances Medtronic's reputation in the market.
Main Job Duties / Responsibilities
*Analyze market/account situation(competition, accounts)
*Plan and Deliver regular sales calls using account plan(Hospitals/Referrals)
*Review outcomes by comparing results with targets/objectives
*Promote/present "patient outcome" to hospital physicians and referrals
*Promote/present "economic value" to all relevant stakeholders (physicians, purchasing, controlling, reimbursement, referrals)
*Approach customers with "Continuum of care"
*development and implement price/volume strategies
*Provide educational curriculum (Medtronic Therapies) to clinicians and technicians
*Identifies and prepares upcoming tenders/offers
*monthly reporting and forecasting to BU manager
Business development activities:
*Identify and communicate X-Business and Integrated Health Solution opportunities
*planning, organizing and participating all relevant customer events
*international know-how exchange within the company
*organization and execution of presentations and courses for customers, potential customers and Medtronic employees
*development of new sales channels within scope of Medtronic therapies
Customer Relation Management
*Educates relevant hospital staff on Medtronic Therapies in collaboration with service organization
*provide implant and follow-up/troubleshooting support to sustain long term business objectives.*
* in accordance with Medtronic guidelines
Internal and administrative
· Reports all account, market and competitive information and trends and metrics in a comprehensive, complete and timely fashion (SF.com database/APDR).
· Contract Management with "Vendavo"
· Reports immediately and accurately all negative customer or product related events (e.g., customer feedback, product and legal issues and risks etc.) via Product Information Reporting.
· Inventory Management (car stock, customers)
· Carries out all administrative duties and all necessary reports in a timely and diligent manner, (i.e. car stock reports, stock movement etc.).
· Attends all required regional and national sales, launch and education meetings
· Follows applicable Medtronic policies and procedures related to Regulatory Affairs & Quality Assurance
· Acts according to the Medtronic Compass and the Business Conduct Standards
· Degree in Engineering, Life-science, Marketing, Business Administration or Biology or another relevant, advanced degree
· In-depth sales experience in the Medtech industry (+ 7 years)
· Thorough knowledge of the business-related competitive marketplace
· Thorough knowledge of the decision making process with customers (economic buyer, reimbursement)
· Mother tongue (Swiss-) German or French / Italian with fluent knowledge of the other languages (depending on working district), working knowledge of English
Skills / Competencies
*Analytical skills (to understand local market and customer needs) in order to develop country specific strategies and tactics
*Proven ability to operate in a matrix environment and work effectively with sales force, physicians, nurses and hospital technicians.
*Demonstrated ability to work independently on projects/duties as well as contributing to a larger team.
*Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal) at all levels of the organization.
*Proven track record of good judgment.
*Demonstrated integrity and respect of peers/subordinates.
*High attention to detail and accuracy
*Ability to multitask
*Full clean drivers license
Is this the position you were waiting for? Then please apply directly via the apply button!