Each year Egencia helps thousands of companies in over 60 markets better manage their travel programs. We provide modern solutions and exceptional service to millions of travelers as they plan, take and complete every business trip. We deliver bottom-line savings to our clients and support the needs of the modern business traveler.
As part of this growth, Egencia is recruiting based in Switzerland (Geneva) a Corporate Account Manager (m/f)
Egencia account managers build strong and enduring partnerships with our clients, their travelers and key partners. As an Egencia Account Manager you will work closely with a portfolio of existing strategic clients, helping them to meet their travel programme objectives by providing expert advice, problem solving and coordinating initiatives across Switzerland . This role requires your tenacity, drive, creativity and enthusiasm with previous B2B experience essential.
Corporate Account Manager (m/f)
- You will own the businesss for a strategic customer portfolio, really understanding clients' businesses and strategic goals
- You take initiative to identify current and potential problems and to determine the best solutions for your customers
- You will build and maintain relationships with all key partners within clients' organizations
- You will create and manage strategic account plans with your clients to ensure they achieve their financial, service and duty of care objectives
- You prepare and deliver clients' quarterly business reviews, providing insightful intelligence and recommendations for improvement
- Your ensure customer satisfaction, retention, renewals and upselling for your portfolio of clients
What you bring to this job:
- Fluent German French and English is mandatory
- You have a proven first successful experience managing and building client relationships in a B2B market
- You have excellent communication, listening and presentation skills, both oral and written
- You are able to work autonomously, combining attention to detail with innovation and problem solving skills
- You are a real teammate: honest, trustworthy and actively involved in achieving team objectives.
- You are an innovator: You embraces creativity, innovation and you are open to new ideas
What we offer:
What we offer:
- A great team to work for, a friendly work environment with flat hirarchy and exciting times with Egencia`s plan to double in size by 2020
- Competitive package
- Travel, Insurance and other great benefits
- Lovely centrally located offices, free drinks and fruit within the office or the opportunity to work from home
Who are we?
- We believe in being Different . We seek new ideas, different ways of thinking, diverse backgrounds and approaches, because averages can lie and sameness is dangerous. Because of this belief, our norms aren't rules or universal at all corners of our company. But they are important to our identity and how we work together. Like our company, these norms will evolve.
- We are Transparent. We communicate openly and honestly, at all levels, upwards, sideways and downwards. We surface difficult issues quickly, we act, we learn.
- We organize for Speed. We seek to gather data as fast as possible, and move. Speed allows us to make mistakes and constantly improve.
- We believe in the Scientific Method. Everyone's ideas are equal in the face of hard data. We use data to guide but not define our actions.
- We Lead Humbly. Our leaders serve their teams. None of us has all of the answers, but we are curious and we are always looking to learn. Though our leaders take their responsibilities to our business and their teams incredibly seriously, they never take themselves too seriously.
- We act as One Team. We look to optimize for the greater good, not just our own, or even our own teams' interests. We are actively interested in the success of others.