For our client in Zurich, we are looking for a competent:
System Administrator - Autosys
* Part of the global Middleware team responsible for providing service and support to clients utilizing various Job Scheduling technologies.
* Working with existing Autosys environments on various infrastructure projects
* Propose and implement system and operational enhancements including automation opportunities where possible.
* Monitor usage, performance and troubleshoot server, software and hardware issues
* Problem resolution and ownership of issues escalated from Level 2 support teams or the business
* Faciliate the evolution of the job scheduling platform by assisting with new infrastructure rollouts and migrations
Autosys troubleshooting skills on Scheduler/Agents/Jobfailures etc.
* Level 3 service support and timely closure of incidents.
* Analyse incidents and outages and implement preventative measures to prevent reoccurence. Requirements
* Experienced Autosys adminstrator with hands-on experience installing, configuring, upgrading and supporting CA Autosys V11.3.6 environments.
* Proficient in linux administration
* Self-motivated, able to prioritize, good at time management and goal driven
* Able to work in high pressure and time critical environments
* Able to deal efficiently with upper management and business clients Skills
* Autosys adminstration experience including installing, configuring, upgrading and supporting CA Autosys V11.3.6 environments.
* Computer science degree or equivalent
* Good understanding of infrastructure principles and system inter-dependencies outside the job scheduling environment (e.g. networking, databases)
* High level problem analysis and resolution skills
* Good understanding of TCP/IP and network methodologies
Our client offers a dynamic environment and exciting projects where you can further grow. We look forward to your online application.
If you are interested, please do not hesitate to contact us:
Harvey Nash AG
+41 44 296 8844