Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
Junior Regulatory Controller - Basel Measurement and Reporting # 095553Schweiz-Region Zürich-Zürich|Vollzeit|Corporate Functions|
* A challenging position in the area Basel Measurement and Reporting team in Zurich with hubs in New York and Zurich, as well as regional offices in London and Singapore. The group is responsible for measuring and reporting the firm's Swiss regulatory capital and balance sheet. Further the divisions are supported in managing these numbers.
* A key role in a small team calculating and reporting the capital management requirements for the divisions Swiss Universal Bank, International Wealth Management, Private Banking APAC, Private Banking Strategic Resolution Unit, Shared Services and Corporate Center ensuring that the bank holds capital reserves appropriate to the credit risk exposure
* An opportunity to gain a thorough understanding of the Bank's exposure to credit risk as well as the Basel 3 regulatory framework and its implementation within Credit Suisse
* You will be charged with the delivery of high quality reports on a timely basis and the continuous improvement of dedicated reporting processes
* Reports are produced for the submission to FINMA/SNB (Pillar 1 report), for the annual report and Pillar 3 report as well as for internal purposes for capital management teams of the above-mentioned divisions.
* Accountability for building strong working relationships with internal clients in Group Finance, capital management teams of the above-mentioned divisions, Treasury and Risk Management
* Responsibility for analysing the Basel 3 reports and commenting on movements in collaboration with Group Finance and other areas within the Basel 3 Measurement and Reporting team
* Possibility to participate in change initiatives impacting the area
* A bachelor's or master's degree from a university or university of applied sciences preferably in Accounting or Finance or equivalent.
* First experience (internship/full time) in Accounting and/or Banking desirable.
* Profound knowledge of MS Office tools (in particular MS Excel) & IT flair.
* Strong sense of ownership and independent work style.
* Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
* Good command of English. German skills would be of advantage.
Mr. N. Scialom would be delighted to receive your application.
Please apply via our career portal.