Please refer to jobwinner.ch in your application
Private Equity Analyst Program (f/m)
Country: CHE - Pfäffikon
Category: Asset Management
LGT Capital Partners is a leading alternative investment specialist with over USD 55 billion in assets under management and more than 450 institutional clients in 37 countries. An international team of over 400 professionals is responsible for managing a wide range of investment programs focusing on private markets, liquid alternatives and multi-asset class solutions. Headquartered in Pfaeffikon (SZ), Switzerland, the firm has offices in New York, Dublin, London, Paris, Vaduz, Dubai, Beijing, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Sydney.
The Private Equity Analyst Program is a 2 year full-time employment opportunity, suited for candidates between their Bachelors and Masters/MBA programs. Positions are available in Hong Kong, New York and Switzerland (near Zurich).
The formal recruitment process starts in fall 2017 with an anticipated start date in summer 2018.
Detailed information on the Analyst Program is as follows:
* Analyst positions are available on three different teams in Private Equity Investment Management:
* Secondaries team, focusing on the sourcing and execution of secondary transactions;
* Primary team, focusing on manager and fund selection;
* Co-investment team, focusing on sourcing and execution of direct investment opportunities
* The Analyst Program commences with a training module in the summer of 2018 and includes continuous on-the-job training.
* The Analyst Program will focus on developing the following core investment skills:
* financial modeling;
* asset pricing;
* valuation and analysis of various private equity funds;
* in-depth analysis and valuation of underlying portfolio companies;
* comparable company analysis, both using public and private company data;
* track record analysis of various fund managers
* The position also includes other responsibilities associated with the investment process:
* participation in weekly team meetings and monthly Investment Committee meetings;
* upgrade and management of key databases critical for identifying potential sellers of particular private equity partnerships and tracking portfolio company performance;
* preparation of materials used in internal meetings and external client presentations;
* research on trends/competitors in the global private equity market
* Bachelor degree in business, economics, finance, accounting or similar subject;
* Familiarity with Excel and an interest in enhancing their financial modelling skills;
* Self-starter personality, highly motivated with an international mindset and ability to excel in a team-oriented environment;
* Analytical skills with a focus on business acumen;
* Willingness to learn technical skills, while coordinating with other teams, internally and externally, on projects;
* Good organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle large volumes of work;
* Excellent English writing and communication skills, including personal or professional experience in an English-speaking environment; familiarity with another language is preferred
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
Deadline for applications for the Private Equity Analyst Program is 15 October 2017.
For further information please contact our HR Manager MsFranziska Rohner.
LGT Capital Partners Ltd.
Phone: +41 55 415 96 20
Bitte bewerben Sie sich über unser Online-Formular.
HR Business Partner
LGT Capital Partners AG