CBRE Group Inc, a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Dallas, is the world's leading real estate services company with three divisions: Leasing, Capital Markets and Global Workplace Solutions. With over 100,000 employees, it serves customers around the globe at well over 500 locations.
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions provides integrated facility management services on all continents. In Switzerland, too, the GWS division provides technical, infrastructural and commercial facility management services for customers from all industries.
For our growing facility management organization with a globally active customer from the pharmaceutical sector in Basel, we are looking for an immediate or by appointment a
In this function, you are responsible for optimizing the procurement of the required investment funds and services.
The successful candidate is responsible for:
- Account-specific support in the area of procurement of facility services as well as the procurement of equipment (plants, machines, consumables)
- Contact person for customers and internal departments in connection with procurement or suppliers
- Preparation of tender documents, conducts tenders in close cooperation with the operational business. Account specific support in the area of procurement of facility services as well as the procurement of equipment (plants, machines, consumables)
- Independent development and presentation of decision-making bases for the management
- Analysis and monitoring of ongoing changes in the market and, if necessary, initiation of discussions with providers or suppliers
- Continuous review of existing contracts for optimisation potential (price, quality, availability, alternatives) and implementation of appropriate corrective measures
- Drafting contracts (supply agreements, framework agreements) in accordance with CBRE guidelines
- Review (together with the operational business) of contractually agreed services, collection of outstanding amounts (bonuses, discounts, rebates)
- Carries out supplier audits according to the customer's specifications and own QMS system, as well as documenting and reporting deviations according to process specifications.
- Identifies causes of failures or deviations and defines suitable measures to eliminate weak points. Reports these to CBRE and/or the client in accordance with the deviation process.
- Moderation of workshops in connection with sourcing strategies
- Ensures consistent and transparent communication with the line manager.
You enjoy working in a committed team, are used to structured and self-initiated work and have at least two years of professional experience in the field of procurement. In addition to a confident manner and proven negotiating skills (in German and English), you also have the following qualifications:
- Commercial training with functionally relevant further training (economics, purchasing, logistics)
- Sound knowledge in purchasing or materials management, professional experience in the service sector is an advantage
- User knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP (MM) as well as MS Office (very good knowledge of Excel is an advantage)
- Business fluent German and English (written and spoken) are mandatory requirements
We are looking for a conscientious and performance-oriented personality with proven experience in facility management and a strong service and customer orientation.
This is what we offer:
- Open and innovative working environment with creative opportunities
- Regional and international development opportunities in a rapidly growing company
- A wide range of internal and external training opportunities
- CBRE GWS as a global player in the service sector with well-known clients from a multinational environment
- Good general conditions, e.g. min. five weeks' holiday, 40-hour week, as well as an attractive pension fund solution.
Did we aroused your interest in our open position? Then please send us your complete application documents:
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation (including your salary expectations)
- Certificates and references
in one pdf file to the following e-mail address: gws.Jobs-Basel@cbre.com
Contact: CBRE GWS GmbH, Mattenstrasse 22, 4002 Basel, Switzerland
For further information: http://www.cbre.com/EN/Pages/Home.aspx
In a nutshell:
Start of contract: immediately or by arrangement
Place of work: Basel, Switzerland
Duration of contract: open-ended contract
Travel activity: 10% within Switzerland depending on customer
We look forward to receiving your application!
We are only accepting direct applications for this position.