Senior Manager Application Development
Headquartered in Switzerland since 1957, Selecta is a European leader in unattended self-serve coffee and convenience food, operating in 16 European countries. An annual turnover of EUR 1.5 billion is a testament to the passion and dedication of more than 10,000 highly skilled Selecta employees, providing great quality coffee brands and convenient food and beverages concepts for the workplace, on-the-go as well as hotels, restaurants and cafes (HoReCa).
- Reporting into Head of Technology & Digitalization (CH) and Chief Technology Officer (Group/ HQ)
- Plan, manage and deliver the applications & system support in scope for CH and Global HQ
- Establish reliable release management, synching local and global release cycles and establishing clear governance with System architects and application owner on global/ HQ level
- Clear track record on Cloud application development (CI/CD), preferably MS Azure or equivalent; skills in Python, Node.JS, etc. preferred
- Experienced skills in SW development and cloud architectures
- Deep understanding of Software Development, System design, Digital, Web, Mobile, UX standards, solutioning and specification
- Run Business facing activities with key users and business process experts and provide change pipeline, budgeting and resource capacity plan
- Manage third party vendors services, SLAs and contracts
- Establish and lead Critical Incident Management activities for all L2/L3 Support requests, rolling up in Global Service Desk (Group level)
- Implement overall support process, RCA and service level improvement initiatives
- Document, track and manage record of configuration changes and scheduling application updates
- Define and maintain application monitoring and performance metrics
- Strong educational background, BSc (Business, Engineering, Computer Science or related) required, MSc or above
- Minimum 5-7 years IT Experience (Technical Leadership roles)
- Demonstrable track record of improving results
- Has led an enterprise application development and/or support service with responsibility for large scale organisations (5K+ user and e-commerce internet platforms)
- Significant Inhouse team and outsources partner management experience
- Strong ITIL centric governance knowledge, process management and implementation experience
- Hands on approach for Critical Incident Management
- Strong technical skills - ERP, Middleware and Integration Suite, Web Applications architecture and operation insight
- Excellent English communication and executive level presentation skills
- Worked in a high-growth and fast-paced environment and can deliver results to demanding time scales in an ambiguous environment
- Worked in a driving continuous service mprovement and transformations
- Hands-on, involved management approach with a relentless attention to detail while simultaneously capable of seeing the bigger picture
- Pragmatic, common sense attitude and strong attention to detail required
- Ability to develop stron relationship with stakeholders - internally and externally
- Organised and analytical thinker
- Motivated and ambitious
Have we gained your interest?
We are looking forward to your application.
Bitte bewerben Sie sich online auf dem Selecta Karriereportal. Es werden keine Bewerbungen per E-Mail oder Post berücksichtigt.