The Zeppelin Group, which operates at more than 220 locations worldwide generated a revenue of EUR 3.3 billion with more than 10`000 employees in 2020. The Zeppelin Group offers premium solutions in the fields of construction, mining and agricultural machinery, rental and project solutions, propulsion and energy, as well as engineering and plant construction. Zeppelin International AG `s activities focus on exclusive sales and service of Caterpillar brand construction equipment and power systems products in Eastern Europe. We are the market leader in our industry.
Zeppelin International AG is looking for a Legal Counsel / Data Protection Manager (m/f/d) for our headquarters in Steinhausen / Canton of Zug/ Switzerland, the function will be reporting to the Head of Legal & Compliance.
- Create and revise internal and external legal documentation, directives, standard contracts and terms & conditions.
- Support projects and the development of new templates related to the sales activities.
- Analysis and monitoring of legal and regulatory developments, especially in the field of data privacy. Providing hands-on subject matter expertise in data protection to the business.
- First point of contact for all data protection related matters for local data protection representatives and business in the affiliate companies of Zeppelin International AG in Eurasia and in the HQ in Switzerland
- Support the roll-out of the Zeppelin Group data protection implementation roadmap and policy framework.
- Interacting with the Group Data Protection Officer, the legal & compliance teams and other functional stakeholders.
- Conducting risk assessments and evaluations and reporting and interacting with the the Head of Legal & Compliance to determine necessary actions.
- Conducting data protection impact assessments and supporting local management to ensure compliance in the affiliate companies in Eurasia, EU and Switzerland
- Legal university degree, admission to a European/ Swiss Bar would be advantougeous
- Experience with data protection matters, ideally in an international environment; alternatively, the candidate should have a considerable interest in and willingness to develop expertise in this area as the role for the successful candidate will be split ca. 60% on data protection and ca. 40% on legal work.
- hands- on mentality, get the work done attitude, up-to-date knowledge of current European regulations like GDPR, Swiss Data Protection rules are a plus
- Ability to promote a data protection culture and to articulate and implement understandable, business-friendly actions and recommendations. Having a flair for IT- related processes are a big plus.
- Very good communication and training skills
- Excellent command of English (verbally and in writing). Especially Russian and German language skills would be an asset.
- Ability to successfully interact with executives as well as staff in an intercultural working environment.
Zeppelin International AG can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, attractive employment conditions.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic company and your profile is in line with the above requirements, please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org