The Private Markets Program Management team acts in between the various private markets investment management teams (private debt, private equity, infrastructure, real estate) and relationship managers. The team is responsible for a variety of investor relations activities throughout our funds' lifecycle from establishment to termination including preparation of marketing documentation, providing responses to client questionnaires, preparation of white papers, data analysis and co-ordination of various investor events.
This student position is designed to be a full-time role during the semester break and will offer flexibility during studies with approx. 2 working days a week. This is a great opportunity for students who are able to commit to this role for minimum 12 months, ideally for several years during their studies.
Your main tasks as Student Support within the Private Markets Program Management team include:
- Supporting the global Private Markets team in the preparation of marketing materials, especially various private equity and private debt presentations and due diligence questionnaires;
- Supporting the team in preparing customized client presentations;
- Supporting the team in preparing responses to ad-hoc requests from clients, prospect clients and relationships managers;
- Supporting the team in various projects.
- Currently studying Finance, Business Administration or similar at Bachelor level or at beginning of Master studies;
- First internship experience within the financial industry;
- Strong command of English, additional language skills especially German considered as beneficial;
- Excellent MS office skills, in particular PowerPoint;
- Efficient and precise working style with high focus on details;
- Service-oriented team player and an international mindset.
If you are interested in becoming an integral part of a successful alternative investment management team in an international, multicultural working environment we will be pleased to get to know you soon.
For further information please contact us.
LGT Capital Partners AG, Pfaeffikon
+41 55 415 96 16