Bitte beziehe Dich bei der Bewerbung auf jobwinner.ch
Ricoh - imagine.change - operates in more than 200 countries worldwide and being a global leading technology
organization is constantly looking for talents. The Group is specialized in workstyle innovation, communication,
corporate and industrial printing, business process optimization, document management, IT and digitalization, and even
further services across information management.
Digitalization became a priority of every Company. Would you like to be an active part of this technology revolution?
Lets meet then. The office of the future is now!
We are looking for a motivated team player as International (Key) Account Manager at our location Etoy which is part
of Ricoh Global Services Ltd.
International (Key) Account Manager (m/f)
- Being a pro-active part of our growing international and global Ricoh cosmos: An hunter team-player
- Providing leadership and entrepreneurship within the entire sales cycle (hunting and farming) and internally
- Involving stakeholders and leading specialists across the world and in Switzerland
- Understanding well-known global brands and related actors, market evolutions and macro-environment trends
- Executing business development milestones and global/local accounts management plans
- Building strategic C-Level relationships within customer organizations to understand peculiarities and opportunities
for creating value (locally and globally)
- Identifying customers priorities and developing consequent winning long-term road-maps
- Developing and managing new and existing international and global inbound/outbound accounts
- Using the entire Ricoh share of wallet to generate benefits to assigned accounts and affiliates (Switzerland and
- Facilitating cross-/up-selling opportunities within the different Ricoh lines of business and customers agendas
- Facilitating regular client meetings and operational staff meetings to evaluate performance and identifying the
- Tracking forecast, budget activities, managing teams and personal task independently
- Guaranteeing deadlines and milestones
- Overachieving goals, given budget and customers expectations within regions
Bachelor degree in economics, informatics, business administration or similar educations
5-10 years working experience in an international sales environments (IT and communication would be a plus)
Well known track-record in terms of international and global accounts development and management
Consultative selling personality with entrepreneurship attitudes and self-organizational skills
Project management (PRINCE2, PMI) and/or operational certifications (ITIL) knowledge would be a plus
- Team-oriented person with creative business mind-set
- Ability to acquire new customers and related business opportunities in Switzerland and worldwide
- Ability to identify stakeholders and to involve them at the right stage of the business cycle
- Ability to cope under pressure within global complexity and local requirements with willingness to go for challenges
- Ability to work and support her/his peers within administration programs and internal processes
- Loyal and charismatic personality with a positive attitudes, sense of humor, multi-cultural team player with a
problem solving spirit and long-term visions
- Fluency in English and French, knowledge of German (any other language skills is an important plus)
- Employment in a lively, future oriented and international organization
- Development possibilities
- Room for an independent working style and initiative
- Attractive employment conditions and good fringe benefits
Are you ready? Then inspire us with your online application.
For this vacancy we do not accept applications via recruitment agencies.